Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 353

Thread: 2011 H-Talk convention

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    47,383
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    And get picked on by you guys? .

    You can count me in at this time, although with my busy schedule it is always subject to change. I'll bring my heat load program for you guys to see..ha ha ha ha.

    Oh, and Robo has to pick me up from the airport in his pink thong.
    The difference between getting picked on and getting picked on is in the view of the recipient... LOL.

    The group at the convention are good folks, and we all have a good time.

    BTW: I do NOT want to know and details about RoBo's private dress... If you know, PLEASE do not tell me, THX!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    I'm having trouble finding the RoBo-thong in pink. I may have to wash this white one in hot water with my red teddy;
    .


    OH WAIT! I found it in pink;
    .
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    47,383
    Post Likes
    Seems my browser shows a post from RoBo, but nothing is in it...

    Given the subject line... I think that blank screen is a blessing...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,375
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm having trouble finding the RoBo-thong in pink. I may have to wash this white one in hot water with my red teddy;
    .


    OH WAIT! I found it in pink;
    .


    Good god, the only thing worse would be seeing HeyBob wearing it!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    47,383
    Post Likes
    Seaton, I think you are about committed... Not sure what to... but committed.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Seaton, I think you are about committed... Not sure what to... but committed.
    He'll certainly fit right in with the rest of us at the convention.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    .... Date will be mid Sept, a long weekend.
    Keep in mind that Comfortech is September 21-23 in case those of us who attend that show need some down time from the H-Talk convention to be able to attend Comfortech.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,375
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Keep in mind that Comfortech is September 21-23 in case those of us who attend that show need some down time from the H-Talk convention to be able to attend Comfortech.


    Hmmm, maybe I should attend both?

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,375
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    He'll certainly fit right in with the rest of us at the convention.


    Why? Because I will be drinking whiskey on the rocks too?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Hmmm, maybe I should attend both?
    You should. They are at the extreme opposite ends of the HVAC spectrum. One for strictly partying and the other for learning what is going on and coming up in our industry.

    With finances the way they are for me right now, I may not be able to do either.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Why? Because I will be drinking whiskey on the rocks too?
    Nope. Just because we are such an ecclectic bunch who share an interest in HVAC. Some drink beer, some tequila, some whiskey and some no alcohol at all. Yet we all have great conversations and comradery. I don't think any of us really even know why we all get along so well, we just do.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    47,383
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Keep in mind that Comfortech is September 21-23 in case those of us who attend that show need some down time from the H-Talk convention to be able to attend Comfortech.
    THX Robo; I had not taken that into thought.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    47,383
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Nope. Just because we are such an ecclectic bunch who share an interest in HVAC. Some drink beer, some tequila, some whiskey and some no alcohol at all. Yet we all have great conversations and comradery. I don't think any of us really even know why we all get along so well, we just do.
    And there are the 'mason jars'...

    The gang at the convention is a GREAT gang! Well worth the time and $$$ to attend. And besides... a vacation does the soul good... and who better to spend it with than a bunch of HVAC guys/gals one hangs with online.

    Robin: Hope you can make it... it is not that far of a drive.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    And there are the 'mason jars'...

    The gang at the convention is a GREAT gang! Well worth the time and $$$ to attend. And besides... a vacation does the soul good... and who better to spend it with than a bunch of HVAC guys/gals one hangs with online.

    Robin: Hope you can make it... it is not that far of a drive.
    I'm probably worrying prematurely. It's been a really rough year. Between buying a house that has turned into a money pit, having messed up my leg which kept me from doing as much as I needed to do at the house before winter set in, having my siste die and leaving my alzheimer's mom for my brother and I to have to take care of and the general economy in the tank...it's taken it's toll on me.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    47,383
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm probably worrying prematurely. It's been a really rough year. Between buying a house that has turned into a money pit, having messed up my leg which kept me from doing as much as I needed to do at the house before winter set in, having my siste die and leaving my alzheimer's mom for my brother and I to have to take care of and the general economy in the tank...it's taken it's toll on me.
    Yeah, you have had a year of it... One does not keep score for others... THX for reminding us of your 2010/2011...

    We should put Robo on our prayer list... sounds like he needs a visit from 'The Father'...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Yeah, you have had a year of it... One does not keep score for others... THX for reminding us of your 2010/2011...

    We should put Robo on our prayer list... sounds like he needs a visit from 'The Father'...
    Without my faith in the Father, I could not have maintained the way I have this year. Whenever I'm feeling like it's just too much, I look at my charcoal drawing of a laughing Jesus and think; "OK, ok....I'm not having it near as bad as you've had."
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    47,383
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Without my faith in the Father, I could not have maintained the way I have this year. Whenever I'm feeling like it's just too much, I look at my charcoal drawing of a laughing Jesus and think; "OK, ok....I'm not having it near as bad as you've had."
    Funny how that 'faith muscle' grows with experience... however that is not my favourite gym to work out at...

    Glad you walked through it and are still alive and kickin'!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

    GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Funny how that 'faith muscle' grows with experience... however that is not my favourite gym to work out at...

    Glad you walked through it and are still alive and kickin'!
    And still looking up.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,375
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    And still looking up.


    Sounds like a religious debate is in order!!

    Hope I can make it!!!

  20. #60
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,856
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Sounds like a religious debate is in order!!

    Hope I can make it!!!
    You get 70 virgins if you show up.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •