Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 154

Thread: Pgh get together

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    steeler nation
    Posts
    2,376
    Post Likes
    the last two times something came up at the last minute and i couldn't make it.

    once again i am going to say "i'll be there"
    IV IV IX

    use your head for something other than a hat rack.......Gerry


    We have freedom because somebody fought for it.
    We keep it because we are willing to fight for it.
    We lose it because we are not willing to fight for it.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    35,837
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by viceman View Post
    the last two times something came up at the last minute and i couldn't make it.

    once again i am going to say "i'll be there"
    good, keep in touch here.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    35,837
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamas View Post
    Bring or buy some shots glasses for car bombs. That damn bar tender's glasses got stuck in the pints and made a mess. Everyone thought I did it on purpose.
    Those car bombs made a mess alright, of my brain.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    S.W. PA
    Posts
    3,298
    Post Likes
    Muskie and ms. Lynda will also be in attendance

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    35,837
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by dhvac View Post
    Muskie and ms. Lynda will also be in attendance
    A pair that beats a full house.

    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    S.W. PA
    Posts
    3,298
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    A pair that beats a full house.

    Craig is gonna be upset if he hears you talking about her body like that

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,856
    Post Likes
    Well, I'm going miss this one as you know. We are going to the MB gig. It will be time for a little fun in the sun by mid March.

    Pittsburgh is the bomb. The War Dept and I are going to do a road trip on the interior of the country right after Easter. We are heading Southwest until San Antonio then north to Mount Rushmore the east to back home.

    Hopefully one of our first stops is Pittsburgh if anybody is home.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    35,837
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Well, I'm going miss this one as you know. We are going to the MB gig. It will be time for a little fun in the sun by mid March.

    Pittsburgh is the bomb. The War Dept and I are going to do a road trip on the interior of the country right after Easter. We are heading Southwest until San Antonio then north to Mount Rushmore the east to back home.

    Hopefully one of our first stops is Pittsburgh if anybody is home.
    We should be home and you guys are more than welcome to spend a day or 2 here.
    We won't make you sleep in the driveway either, like that big goofball from NJ.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Burleson, Texas
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    .

    . The War Dept and I are going to do a road trip on the interior of the country right after Easter. We are heading Southwest until San Antonio then north to Mount Rushmore the east to back home.

    .
    keep us posted Jerry, Ill buy yall dinner, if yall come through Dallas/FtWorth or hell the texas crew we could meet somewhere.....I like San Antone.....notice the spelling thats the way its pronounced down here...lol

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Lisa has a Relay for Life event that weekend. I may be able to cruise on over though.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    S.W. PA
    Posts
    3,298
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Lisa has a Relay for Life event that weekend. I may be able to cruise on over though.
    would be nice to see you there.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    4,812
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Well, I'm going miss this one as you know. We are going to the MB gig. It will be time for a little fun in the sun by mid March.

    Pittsburgh is the bomb. The War Dept and I are going to do a road trip on the interior of the country right after Easter. We are heading Southwest until San Antonio then north to Mount Rushmore the east to back home.

    Hopefully one of our first stops is Pittsburgh if anybody is home.
    If ya get close call !
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dhvac View Post
    would be nice to see you there.
    Anything special you want me to wear?
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    2,176
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Anything special you want me to wear?
    Dude.......you gotta bring that Cardigan sweater again........

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    S.W. PA
    Posts
    3,298
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Anything special you want me to wear?
    I was gonna make a smart a$$ remark about how we wasnt interested in seeing you, just Lisa, I typed it out then replaced it in an attempt to be nice, it almost put me over the edge for the day but I managed.
    now on the the question at hand.....
    anything but a stupid pennwood heating shirt

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by phbsales View Post
    Dude.......you gotta bring that Cardigan sweater again........
    If it's not too cold, that's all I'll wear with a set of chaps.....just for you.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    70,414
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dhvac View Post
    I was gonna make a smart a$$ remark about how we wasnt interested in seeing you, just Lisa, I typed it out then replaced it in an attempt to be nice, it almost put me over the edge for the day but I managed.
    now on the the question at hand.....
    anything but a stupid pennwood heating shirt
    The only one I have is a million years old and fits like it was painted on me. I was told last year that I would be getting a new one, but you know how that goes.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    S.W. PA
    Posts
    3,298
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The only one I have is a million years old and fits like it was painted on me.
    thats cause you stole it from Ed's luggage, he only ever had 2 made

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    2,176
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    If it's not too cold, that's all I'll wear with a set of chaps.....just for you.
    That was a special request from zachhvac..........

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,258
    Post Likes
    I am registered at this Hotel. Arriving Friday afternoon, leaving Sunday AM early. The wife is coming with me, look out!

    Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Downtown
    1247 Smallman Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA 15222
    Tel: 1-412-288-4350 Fax: 1-412-338-8420

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •