+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NYC, POWER COOLING or UNION?

Post Likes

Hmm NYC, POWER COOLING or UNION?

I just got out of the military, "AS" for 5 years. I have basic knowledge of HVAC, mostly small absorption a/c's, but centrifugal compressors peak my interest too.

I am looking for work in nyc. I have heard that Power Cooling is a good company and I am looking at them in long island city.
    I also i heard names like Air Ideal, Air Stream A/C in LI, and York. I am looking for 20 plus an hour, which will be just enough to get by living in ny!
    WHATS OUT THERE WITH GOOD COMPETITIVE PAY?
    WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS EVERYONE?

THNX,
    HVAC NOOBIE

Post Likes
    LANE ASSC AS WELL!

Post Likes
    air strem just went 638B back in 2008 heard the shop was in an uproar Lane is 638B also....Power Cooling isn't but works major chiller jobs along side local 94 building engineers....wierd one there.stay out of Air Ideal glory days and jobs are in the past...might try Apollo...355 union in Bayshore they cover all of Reckson buildings and i might be interested in a guy running service in the metro area..ask for Tony there.being Navy do you have HVAC experience out of the service might send a resume over to Trane in LIC..they do a load of teardowns and winter maint.on chillers thru out the city and 638B shop
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Post Likes
    Get a lot more than 20 bucks an hour. I

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in