+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Delta DSC-1616

Post Likes

Delta DSC-1616

I have a Delta DSC-1616 and it will not come online. A few questions; 1. Does it have an Ethernet address 2. Is there a way to figure out the ethernet address 3. What does the red scan light mean when it's flashing really fast. Thanks in Advance.
    Law Of The Thermostat: He who has the thermostat wins!!!!!

Post Likes
    1. Does it have an Ethernet address. Refer to next question... 2. Is there a way to figure out the ethernet address... Plug into the Ethernet port and log into enteliweb or OrcaView. Find the controller (Address matcehs dip switches hopefully). Go to "Net" object near bottom of I/O list in controller. This will tell you how the controller is set up, what the IP address is (if it's set), etc. 3. What does the red scan light mean when it's flashing really fast...Based on how fast the CPU is scanning (this is normal)

Sorry if it's not extremely detailed, been a few years since I have worked directly with the Delta stuff.

Post Likes

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by jvc93 View Post
    1. Does it have an Ethernet address. Refer to next question... 2. Is there a way to figure out the ethernet address... Plug into the Ethernet port and log into enteliweb or OrcaView. Find the controller (Address matcehs dip switches hopefully). Go to "Net" object near bottom of I/O list in controller. This will tell you how the controller is set up, what the IP address is (if it's set), etc. 3. What does the red scan light mean when it's flashing really fast...Based on how fast the CPU is scanning (this is normal)

Sorry if it's not extremely detailed, been a few years since I have worked directly with the Delta stuff.
    It was our IT department. The port our system was on was changed and it blocked the controller.
    Law Of The Thermostat: He who has the thermostat wins!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in