Thread: New Homeowner...wanted to say hello!

Post Likes

New Homeowner...wanted to say hello!

Hi - I'm a new homeowner and I wanted to say hello to everyone on this site.

Don't mind if I ask too many questions, I don't do much DIY work...but I DO like to learn how things work!

Post Likes
    Welcome to HVAC-TALK.

I moved this thread to the "AOP Residential HVAC" forum because this is where homeowners should ask all their questions.

Please take note of this new location as the "Moved" icon in the other forum will only last a day.

You can ask as many questions as you would like as long as they are not technical in nature. The forum rules prohibit it.

Even though you don't plan any DIY projects, others who visit and read your threads might.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    Welcome to HVAC-TALK.

I moved this thread to the "AOP Residential HVAC" forum because this is where homeowners should ask all their questions.

Please take note of this new location as the "Moved" icon in the other forum will only last a day.

You can ask as many questions as you would like as long as they are not technical in nature. The forum rules prohibit it.

Even though you don't plan any DIY projects, others who visit and read your threads might.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Understood! Thanks for clarifying!