Thread: Testo 300 smoke edition eBay

Post Likes

Testo 300 smoke edition eBay

Well, I pulled the trigger on a new "open box" Testo 300 smoke edition. Since they were just brought into the market in 2021 the sensors can't be that old.
    Since it's peak summer, nobody is bidding on them, I picked it up for $550 including tax and shipping.

Anyone use these yet? I'm hoping it's an improvement over my Testo 327, maybe??? After watching an online tutorial, it seems emailing the pdf is quite easy just using the WiFi hotspot through your phone. So, not as complicated as I'd thought. Plus it stores 1000 pdf's with the onboard memory.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Post Likes
    Man you got a good deal on that thing!
    "I think Quantum tunneling would work great... "

"Call a technician for God's sake. Or we'll see you on the news or the Dark Side of the Moon."

Post Likes
    Received the 300 smoke today, and yes it's brand spankin' new. Usage time is 00:22hrs. So, I'm assuming that was the factory test which was 06/21. I was even able to register it for the extra year warranty. Worst case it still has another 2 years.

One problem I'm having is setting up my email. For some reason it won't accept the password, it keeps saying user name or password invalid. Yet, I was able to long into Google on the 300's browser using the same gmail password, odd.
    Anyone have any knowledge of this or do I need to contact Testo?
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates