Thread: Naming Testo probes

Post Likes

Naming Testo probes

Hey, anyone know if there is a way to identify the probes and give them a name within the app. It can be a little confusing on the reports. Was hoping to use these for Discharge suction and liquid measurements

Post Likes
    Not that I have found.

Testo app(s) leave quite a bit to be desired, in my opinion.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Fred and Wilma…

Every probe is numbered. If I remember correctly once you assign they stay that way…
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

4. Likes R600a liked this post.
    Post Likes
    You beat me to it. I call mine Laurel and Hardy

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeHVACsys View Post
    Hey, anyone know if there is a way to identify the probes and give them a name within the app. It can be a little confusing on the reports. Was hoping to use these for Discharge suction and liquid measurements
    This is what I told them about on Google Play but no joy. The answer was "Danke fur das Feedback. Nehmen wir mit".

Post Likes
    When using the app, I assign the lowest number on the back of the probe as the suction side pressure and temp, and the higher probe serial number as the discharge pressure and temp.