+ Reply to Thread

Thread: unable to post after registering to join

Post Likes

unable to post after registering to join

I am registered but unable to post. I log in fine, type up my post hit review post and i get the error message below and it also says I was never logged in even though I am on the site typing away.

Has my account not been activated even though I can log in? What do I need to do so I can post? Thanks in Advance

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

User Name:
    Password:
    Last edited by Special-K; 03-07-2022 at 08:44 PM.

Post Likes
    You are activated, the fact that you could post here indicates that you're good to go. But, there are places you can't post and some things you can't do yet. EX: You cannot reply to a post in the AOP section, only Pro Members with an * by their name can. You also can't post pics or links until you get more posts.

This will explain https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/threads/17...new-members-is

Your profile says you're a homeowner, you should be able to start a thread in the AOP section. Let me know if that works.

Admin

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in