Thread: Building Maintenance Lead Technician III - Panama City Beach, Florida 32407

Post Likes

Lightbulb Building Maintenance Lead Technician III - Panama City Beach, Florida 32407

This premier vacation resort is home to residents and is a go to destination for vacationers. The building houses luxury, gulf-front units with numerous property amenities. Located in Panama City Beach. we offer so much more than just a job. We offer: paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, for all full-time positions!

Job Description: Building Maintenance Lead Technician III

The Lead Maintenance Technician III roll has the primary responsibility for the preventative maintenance and repair of site facilities. This is a Department Head level position at a large condominium complex in Panama City Beach Florida. The Condo Association ensures the common area and amenities are well taken care of to include Cooling Towers, Boilers, Water Valves, Water Treatment Systems, Elevators, Generator, Walk Bridge, Lobbies, Parking Garage, Meeting rooms, Pools, Hot tubs, boardwalk, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Theater and other areas of responsibility. The Lead Maintenance Technician oversees multiple maintenance technicians (level I & level II) including certified pool operators to respond to issues across the property in a timely manner.

Job Responsibilities
    Responsible for and accountable for the planning and coordination of all functions of the maintenance department to ensure an efficiently run high rise community.
    Monitors, coordinates, or completes maintenance duties to ensure the community is always in a clean, orderly, safe, and attractive condition.
    Reacts and takes the lead in emergency repairs of any kind regarding equipment breakdown, seeks methods for completing repairs.
    Provides hands on repairs on an as needed basis to ensure a pro-active approach to all maintenance activities, and monitors and schedules repairs as needed.
    Ability to manage and resolve issues/problems with contractors through investigation and negotiations to ensure the best possible outcome for all parties involved with support from the Community Association Manager.
    Coordinates contracted services and monitors all maintenance functions to ensure adherence to schedule and quality are in the best interest of the community.
    Performs daily walk-around supervision of all responsible areas both inside and outside to ensure all work is completed correctly and timely.
    Responds promptly and courteously to owners, guest, and visitors request for assistance.
    Maintains a safe and secure working environment free of objects/situations that could cause harm and/or falls to owners, residents, guests and visitors.
    Takes on special projects or assignments outside of regular duties willingly.
    Performs all other reasonable duties as assigned or as requested.

Education and Qualifications
    5 Years Mechanical/Maintenance/HVAC Experience Preferred in High Rise (commercial) Buildings.

Preferred skill sets and certifications
    OSHA or equivalent safety training for required duties or willing to obtain.
    HVAC Troubleshooting & Repair to include water source systems & cooling towers, split systems etc.
    EPA Refrigerant Certification or willing to obtain.
    Plumbing in multi-unit buildings.
    Electrical skill set with experience in 3 phase to up 480 volts.
    Low Voltage Controls such as Environmental, Gate Controls, Security, Monitoring and Access Control.
    Project Management to include RFPs, Bids, Service Plans, Modernizations, and Preventative Maintenance.
    Certified Pool Operator or willing to obtain.

Position expectations
    This position may require weekends hours during high season or inclement weather.

Department: Maintenance

Job Status: Full time
    FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
    Reports To: Community Association Manager
    Pay Grade: Based on experience plus bonuses
    Positions Supervised: Assigned Staff of 3-7 Level I & II Techs

Please email Resumes here.

Post Likes
    *I am not a head hunter. I am the Secretary for the BOD for the Condo and my husband who works in commercial HVAC, suggested I post here, incase someone is willing/wanting to move to the beach.