+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Douglas Lighting Controls Dialog system - WLC-4150

Post Likes

Angry Douglas Lighting Controls Dialog system - WLC-4150

I'm 99% HVAC and less then 1% lighting. I just want to do some little changes on a Douglas lighting control system and I find the manual they have pretty useless. They've got all the step on how to do get to each part of the menu, but not how you'd actually setup a system.

Anyone have any video's or resources they can point me towards other then the Douglas manual?

Thanks

Post Likes
    Good day thisandthat,

Douglas tends to be very, very protective of their info and devices and so very little hands on tech info exists outside of Douglas and their distributors/installers. In fact Douglas will not even quote you on any of their devices except for their relays and perhaps switches unless you provide full disclosure as to who the end customer is, etc.

Consequently, I do not think that you will find any publicly available info on setup, commissioning, etc of their devices. If you do find anything, please post up.

Cheers,

Sam

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in