+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unknown plug on Champion Condenser seer 17 TC7 Series

Post Likes

Unknown plug on Champion Condenser seer 17 TC7 Series

Hello All

I have a question, a friend of mine had an issue with his condenser, seems someone was picking stuff out of his condenser from champion
    TC7, its a Microchannel ( yes yes I know ,not the best selection),its from 2020 I think , seer 17 with ECM motor, I think York has the same product.
    but in this case some one took the capacitor and the contractor and im not sure if another part, there is a plug 6 PIN going from the
    VC controller with blue, red and ground wire but I wonder if this plug has a connection to a board or something ?!!
    following the champion document I didn't see any boards connecting to this condenser as this is cooling only without heat pump.
    it has the fan wires and all the rest but that plug is the big question
    Any Idea ?
    thank you

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_amir View Post
    Hello All

I have a question, a friend of mine had an issue with his condenser, seems someone was picking stuff out of his condenser from champion
    TC7, its a Microchannel ( yes yes I know ,not the best selection),its from 2020 I think , seer 17 with ECM motor, I think York has the same product.
    but in this case some one took the capacitor and the contractor and im not sure if another part, there is a plug 6 PIN going from the
    VC controller with blue, red and ground wire but I wonder if this plug has a connection to a board or something ?!!

following the champion document I didn't see any boards connecting to this condenser as this is cooling only without heat pump.
    it has the fan wires and all the rest but that plug is the big question
    Any Idea ?
    thank you
    Did you check the condenser fan motor?
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    Did you check the condenser fan motor?
    There is a controller for the fan inside the condenser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by leslie cook View Post
    There is a controller for the fan inside the condenser.
    Yes I know, the controller and motor are separate.

From what I see, they plug into each other via a 6 pin connector.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    Thank u very much for the Info.

So I found this Fan control ,from genteel ECM 142R, but the issue the schematics won't match this fan...
    one part has 4 wires, red, black,blue,yellow, those are 120V black and red and see control blue and yellow 24V ( if im correct)
    then there is another cable with 4 expose wires, red, black,bkue and expose wire, are those also 24V ? I can't find decent information

Genteq 142R 5sme39hshf153

thank u

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in