+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HVAC Calculators

Post Likes

HVAC Calculators

Hi, HVAC-Talk Community. For years, I have been developing "HVAC Widgets" to perform repetitive calculations. I put them on my webpage because it was easy for me to access them anywhere, but I thought I was the only one using them. I was at an ASHRAE meeting a few years ago, and offhandedly, someone said, oh, I use the Air Mixing Calculator on your website all the time. I was floored and a little embarrassed. Since I thought I was the only one using the calculators and they were pretty rough. I checked the analytics, and he was not the only one. It turned out hundreds of people were using these calculators every month. Since then, I have been cleaning things up a lot. Now thousands of people from all over the world use these calculators every month.

The calculators are helpful, practical, relevant, and hopefully easy to use. I encourage you to take a look to see if they can help you with your HVAC Designs. I am always open to feedback

Here are some of the HVAC Calculators I use the most:
    Adrienne Gould-Choquette, P.E.
    www.adicotengineering.com

2. Likes dieseldude, WKenealey liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I have started adding Demonstration Videos for these calculators if you're interested

Also, if you find yourself doing the same calculation over and over again. Let me know - maybe I will make a calculator to accomplish that task!

Thanks for checking out my stuff!

Adrienne Gould-Choquette, P.E.
    www.adicotengineering.com

Post Likes
    You might be able to make some bucks if the app is more available.
    Check this from a forum member;

https://efficientcomfort.net/
    We are here on Earth to fart around ......Kurt Vonnegut

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

5. Likes AdrienneGC liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in