Thread: DX Piping Dissasembly and Assembly

Post Likes

Post DX Piping Dissasembly and Assembly

Hi all,

sorry if I post a question to the wrong category, however, I count to find a better fit since I am a new member

I have a question regarding the DX piping connection between the condenser and evaporator. So, I am currently working in an industry with modular construction.

In such case, there are some situations where the DX piping system is assembled in the factory and its layout crosses multiple modules. At the end of the project, the system is tested in a factory, and then it needs to be disassembled (since modules have to be sent individually, and with them the pipe system) and again assembled on site.

Currently, options assembling again at the site are flanges for refrigerants(in Europe I am only aware of Castel) and/or hot works (brazing-however this is the last resort ). Is anybody aware of some other possible solution to this matter?

Thanks in advance

Post Likes

3. Likes dieseldude, tubeside liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thanks for feedback

However, when I went to their official page I couldn't find any good reference projects for the critical infrastructure industry so I suppose I am not the one to use them first

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in