+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hobart C44A need to increase wash temp.

Post Likes

Hobart C44A need to increase wash temp.

Hey Folks,

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the service manual for a Hobrt C44A dishwasher or know how to adjust the wash temp. It's a 140 and I need it to be 160f. The machine has a solid state control in a little cardboard enclosed box if that helps, 12135112

Thanks in advance,

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rhkohl View Post
    Hey Folks,

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the service manual for a Hobrt C44A dishwasher or know how to adjust the wash temp. It's a 140 and I need it to be 160f. The machine has a solid state control in a little cardboard enclosed box if that helps, 12135112

Thanks in advance,
    https://static-pt.com/modelManual/HO...=1532002605915

Post Likes
    Thanks but this isnt a service manual, it just says this about setting the wash tank temp,

"The tank water temperature is regulated by the solid-state thermostat. The thermostat is preset at the
    factory and no adjustment should be required. If an adjustment is necessary or the machine is to
    operate low temperature, contact your local Hobart service office. Use thermometers for verification
    of proper water temperatures"

I need to know how to set the control from 140 to 160 on this washer.

Post Likes
    So is it currently set for low temperature or has something changed that the high temperature settings is no longer accurate ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rhkohl View Post
    Thanks but this isnt a service manual, it just says this about setting the wash tank temp,

"The tank water temperature is regulated by the solid-state thermostat. The thermostat is preset at the
    factory and no adjustment should be required. If an adjustment is necessary or the machine is to
    operate low temperature, contact your local Hobart service office. Use thermometers for verification
    of proper water temperatures"

I need to know how to set the control from 140 to 160 on this washer.
    Page 26 troubleshooting. Water level float not closed'
    incoming water temp too low

Post Likes
    I’m not sure which temp control you have but they usually have a tiny potentiometer on them that adjusts the set point. 20 deg is kind of a lot though. I’d confirm the thermometer output while your there too. See how much the control gives you but it might need replaced.

Post Likes
    I think the control is in a litte cardboard box. An I assume it's set to 140. I'll have to dig into it a bit more.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in