+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sadly, this is mine.....

Post Likes

Sadly, this is mine.....

Only been in this job 6 months or so but starting to work on troubleshooting why my system sucks so bad: 80k btu c width furnace with a 5 ton blower. 3 ton condenser with a b width coil which is horribly off centered. Temp drop is only 15 and I haven't checked temp rise but I'm sure it's terrible as blower speed is on high pushing 2300 cfm. fml but at least I have a starting point to fix it.

http://imgur.com/gallery/2pdoELD

http://imgur.com/gallery/8cRwMON

Post Likes
    Start up was also never done on either furnace or AC. Being an FNG, I'm pretty sure once I get an appropriate sized furnace/blower, unfudge the coil, and do a proper start up, a lot of my problems will be solved. There's a 70k Lennox in our storage unit that I can hopefully snag. Hate to bad mouth a local small business but it's only 7 years old and in the summer it's a steady 80 degrees in my house since they put it in

Post Likes
    You're to close. I can only make out a little. But what I can looks... umm... :cough: good...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamoramax View Post
    You're to close. I can only make out a little. But what I can looks... umm... :cough: good...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    that was mainly to just show how off centered the coil is.

5. Likes Zamoramax liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in