+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Desigo CC manuals

Post Likes

Post Desigo CC manuals

Hello,

My company recently acquired Desigo. I've read the general Desigo manual you find online, but I can't find any material on creating reports or other stuff you can do with Desigo. Please share any pdf you may have on Desigo. My company has banned outside training at the moment.

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks.

Post Likes

Post in search of Desigo CC manuals.

Hello,

My company recently acquired Desigo. I've read the general Desigo manual you find online, but I can't find any material on creating reports or other stuff you can do with Desigo. Please share any pdf you may have on Desigo. My company has banned outside training at the moment.

Thanks.

Post Likes
    I'm confused. Your company, who has acquired Desigo apparently won't release manuals but you want us to post them?

Is this legal? I'm concerned about copyright infringement.

4. Likes jbhenergy, ed49650, beenthere liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ed49650 View Post
    Hello,

Thanks.
    ed49650,
    Are you saying that "My company recently acquired Desigo" as in your company is now a dealer ? Seems odd that your company, as a dealer, can't get documentation.

First consider Special-K's comments and then request that this be moved to the controls section.
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !
    You cannot protect the Stupid from themselves !
    "Experience is the ability to recognize a mistake Before you make it again!" (Stolen Quote)

Post Likes
    Thanks for your response. I'm trying to figure out how to create Point usage reports and Panel Point log Reports but in Desigo. I've read Desigo user guide 4.0 and Desigo CC MP 3.0 but not much information on how to define filters for reports. company wont send us to any training at the moment. And if they ever do, it will be nice to be a few steps ahead.

Thanks again.

Eduardo C.

Post Likes
    Threads merged. One is enough.

Gentlemen, please make sure anything we do is legal and not in copyright violation.

Thanks

Post Likes
    Thanks for your response. There are a lot of information on the web about Desigo and all of it available to download. I just haven't found any manuals that can help me understand more about trends and reports. I will reach out to my company and see if they have any documentation.

Post Likes
    Thanks. I'll appreciate any help.

Post Likes
    Sorry to hear this man. You're in for a world of pain.

Yes, pretty much all Desigo 'help' documents and manuals are publicly available online in addition to being accessible from the Desigo suite.
    Unfortunately, the Desigo documentation is hot garbage.
    Siemens Desigo platform (Desigo CC, DXRs, ABT Site, etc) has some of the worst documentation I've ever seen.

Large chunks of documentation on essential features is non existent. The documentation that does exist is vague, poorly translated, jumps over steps, etc.

Worse, Desigo is something you will never be able to just 'play around with' and figure stuff out.

11. Likes numbawunfela liked this post.
    Post Likes
    If you have version V5.1 For point usage report it is under application view ---> reports --> Configuration --> Point usage.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in