Ikon
    Sierra
    Jet-Tech
    Hydra-Kool
    Primo
    Steel Works
    Axis
    Kool-It

The reason I ask is because I have never heard of MVP Group or any of these brands of equipment. I’ve only been doing commercial kitchen equipment work for eleven years, so maybe that’s why.

My supervisor bought four Hydra-Kool merchandisers and, out of the crate, three of them need warranty work. They’re sending a company I’ve never heard of whose address on Google shows to be a house in a residential neighborhood.

There’s more to this story, but I just want to know what I’m dealing with here.
    With your chrome heart shining in the sun, long may you run.

Post Likes
    Just got a call on an empura prep cooler, coil was clean surprisingly but compressor seals were going out. Owner said it was stored for a while and has been in use for less than 6 months. Signed up to do warranty work with MVP which I had our office do. So far there's been a lot of phone calls and hopefully new compressor ships next week. Quality of the equipment is always suspect with these budget brands but sometimes they can make a decent product, another problem is getting parts/info. I'd be interested in what the warranty company finds, keep us posted.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in