Quote Originally Posted by dillion.lapoma View Post
Hahah I’ll keep that in mind sir thanks! This farm is an egg processing facility( that is owned by a much larger corporation that I won’t name) and I’ve to go through certain approved vendors to get parts or hire out through a contractor for parts. Kind of convoluted and makes for a pain to work on anything major so that’s why I’m hoping I don’t have to replace the valve. Works easy, parts hunting through Baker isn’t. Got a call earlier that one of my coolers was over temp, show up to find a flat unit…. Go figure. Leak came from the discharge line where the clamp used to secure it to unistrut in the unit had its rubber worn down and blew out the whole charge. Don’t have 150-175 lbs of MO99 on hand and the only distributer I’m allowed to use won’t open the store on the weekends so what would have been a $2000 job is likely to turn into a 8-10 after labor and what not of having to call a contractor. One of these days they’ll learn to branch out to different distributors but today isn’t that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They won’t learn. They think they are saving money.

And honestly, Baker sucks when it comes to bigger refrigeration.

I could always have Baker buy parts from me and send em to ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk