+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anyone got any info on these, Elitech digital gauges

Post Likes

Question anyone got any info on these, Elitech digital gauges

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Are you thinking about getting them? I doubt they have the range of the fp probes. It is nice that they have a screen on them so you’re not totally dependent on your phone.
    "I think Quantum tunneling would work great... "

"Call a technician for God's sake. Or we'll see you on the news or the Dark Side of the Moon."

3. Likes R600a liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Not sure if I'll buy them, but who knows.
    One of the usual YouTubeposters uses their leak detector, or was paid to.

Just looking for info and if the mfr has any reviews.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Post Likes
    Hummmmn....
    One show 6.5 psi with nothing attached and 2.5 on the other with nothing attached.

Looks like a bad copy of the Appion gauges.

6. Likes heatingman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Lol I saw these when looking for a solitary gauge for pressure testing. They say they’re temp compensated, and low drift, but for $68 I find you get what you pay for.
    https://www.amazon.com/Elitech-PG-30...l%2C151&sr=1-8
    I’d almost rather just buy an old 1st gen set of Testo probes.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

8. Likes Zamoramax, CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Hummmmn....
    One show 6.5 psi with nothing attached and 2.5 on the other with nothing attached.
    By that logic, most any digital device that displays something would be considered junk.
    There are vacuum gauges, other digital manifolds(not considered junk by many on this site), clocks, and so on that show something. It is to show a representation of what in use will be like.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    By that logic, most any digital device that displays something would be considered junk.
    There are vacuum gauges, other digital manifolds(not considered junk by many on this site), clocks, and so on that show something. It is to show a representation of what in use will be like.
    Look again. There are a couple advertising pics shown how you are saying and a couple actual real life with the real backlight on.

Hurst11 is offline Professional Member/Membership Committee
    Post Likes
    Mikey pipes on YouTube has one of the vac pumps and a leak detector. The pump sounds like a garbage disposal while running and the videos I’ve seen him use the leak detector in, I would be very leary.
    Some things it just isn’t wise to skimp out on

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Lol I saw these when looking for a solitary gauge for pressure testing. They say they’re temp compensated, and low drift, but for $68 I find you get what you pay for.
    https://www.amazon.com/Elitech-PG-30...l%2C151&sr=1-8
    I’d almost rather just buy an old 1st gen set of Testo probes.
    I think you will find they are similar to other low cost Chinese gauges. Not a transducer as you know it (like digicool).
    The ones I have tried have been very accurate but short life span. In other words, good while they lasted.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in