+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the difference...

Post Likes

What is the difference...

What is the difference between a conspiracy theory... and the truth...

A few months...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

2. Likes 2sac, Unlimited1, vin lashon liked this post.
    R600a is offline Professional Member*/Membership Committee
    Hanging out with the mice behind the fridge talking bad about the roaches in the oven.
    Post Likes
    I heard there is a conspiracy theory shortage because they have all been proven true.

Sent from the Okie state usin Tapatalk
    "Is this before or after you fired the parts cannon at it?" - senior tech
    I'm tired of these mediocre "semi flammable" refrigerants. If we're going to do it let's do it right.
    Unless we change direction we are likely to end up where we are going.
    "It's not new, it's better than new!" Maru.

4. Likes ga-hvac-tech, Unlimited1, vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    A democrat!!
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    The difference tends to be time.
    I'm not big on conspiracy theories.
    But I'm not dumb enough to discount them either

7. Likes R600a, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Restaurant mech View Post
    The difference tends to be time.
    I'm not big on conspiracy theories.
    But I'm not dumb enough to discount them either
    Well said!!

It used to be smug to say 'conspiracy theory' and just ignore anything that was not mainstream...

We are learning it is not that simple... thankfully!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

*The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)

Post Likes
    A respected individual with iron clad irrefutable facts?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Speaking of differences I found this interesting….lol

Why did the chicken cross the road?

DONALD TRUMP: I've been told by my many sources, good sources - they're very good sources - that the chicken crossed the road. All the Fake News wants to do is write nasty things about the road, but it's a really good road. It's a beautiful road. Everyone knows how beautiful it is.

Joe Biden: Why did the chicken do the...thing in the...you know the rest.

SARAH PALIN: The chicken crossed the road because, gosh-darn it, he's a maverick!

BARACK OBAMA: Let me be perfectly clear, if the chickens like their eggs they can keep their eggs. No chicken will be required to cross the road to surrender her eggs. Period.

AOC: Chickens should not be forced to lay eggs! This is because of corporate greed! Eggs should be able to lay themselves.

JOHN McCAIN: My friends, the chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: What difference at this point does it make why the chicken crossed the road.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or against us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken.

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white?

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he is acting by not taking on his current problems before adding any new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross the road so badly. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a NEW CAR so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way the chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

KING DAVID: O Lord, why dost the chicken cross the road? And why art the chicken hawks beset around it? Surely in vain the road is crossed in the sight of any predator.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish it's lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2014, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2014. This new platform is much more stable and will never reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

11. Likes R600a, Fla.HP liked this post.
    R600a is offline Professional Member*/Membership Committee
    Hanging out with the mice behind the fridge talking bad about the roaches in the oven.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited1 View Post

DONALD TRUMP: I've been told by my many sources, good sources - they're very good sources - that the chicken crossed the road. All the Fake News wants to do is write nasty things about the road, but it's a really good road. It's a beautiful road. Everyone knows how beautiful it is.

SARAH PALIN: The chicken crossed the road because, gosh-darn it, he's a maverick!

BARACK OBAMA: Let me be perfectly clear, if the chickens like their eggs they can keep their eggs. No chicken will be required to cross the road to surrender her eggs. Period.

AOC: Chickens should not be forced to lay eggs! This is because of corporate greed! Eggs should be able to lay themselves.

JOHN McCAIN: My friends, the chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: What difference at this point does it make why the chicken crossed the road.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or against us. There is no middle ground here.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he is acting by not taking on his current problems before adding any new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross the road so badly. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a NEW CAR so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way the chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

KING DAVID: O Lord, why dost the chicken cross the road? And why art the chicken hawks beset around it? Surely in vain the road is crossed in the sight of any predator.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish it's lifelong dream of crossing the road.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2014, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2014. This new platform is much more stable and will never reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

I like the Colonel Sanders one that's hilarious.
    When I was with a kid if the chicken crossed the road we just had to go get it and put it back in its cage.

I'm tired of these mediocre "semi flammable" refrigerants. If we're going to do it let's do it right.
    Unless we change direction we are likely to end up where we are going.
    "It's not new, it's better than new!" Maru.

13. Likes Unlimited1 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by R600a View Post
    I like the Colonel Sanders one that's hilarious.
    When I was with a kid if the chicken crossed the road we just had to go get it and put it back in its cage.

I pass tons of roadkill being in NC….the beheaded deer must be the bucks, lol…I have seen some backcountry folks grab a fresh kill though in the worst looking pickups, lol

Seen late at night impacts also on the interstates…not a pretty sight when it happens at 70+mph.. mainly in the VA mountains

A turkey vulture did commit suicide when it flew into my windshield on another work van I had years ago, interesting experience! I was doing 75mph and it caught the top passenger corner

15. Likes R600a, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes

What is interesting about this post...

Is the way it shows... that there are lots and lots and lots of interpretations of an issue...

That are definitely NOT worth the paper they are written on.

Now if we could just realize that the few common sense interpretations are the only one that should be given any thought...
    Would we not be a LOT better off???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    All real conspiracies began life as a theory.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    All real conspiracies began life as a theory.
    That is an interesting thought... yes... most conspiracies are found by speculation of others intentions/behaviors...

Problem here is... when the left sees something of question... they do not pursue the truth...
    Rather look for a way to spin it to their advantage (which usually ends up supporting the original speculation of a conspiracy)...
    So in a way... the left validates their own conspiracies... with their spin...

Bet they will try to spin this also...
    Grin
    GA-HVAC-Tech

19. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    When you see that multi million and multi billion companies think they are in control, they need conditioned puppets…control the media control the people…but the people have to be submissive first…think about all those with jobs …you either do what I tell you or your fired…
    So if the boss says the sky is yellow eventually they will believe it! Or you will only buy products from Amazon! That’s basically what’s going on….Pavlov got it perfectly…

Except not everyone is submissive, most are free thinkers and freedom fighters….the media is trying to block that vision while corporations advertise what is in the best interests of the people…..

The corporations are the salesman promising the world through advertising….

Then you have the real world field technicians and engineers who problem solve….it’s our job to question everything and anything because we see the problems associated with “their products “ we are the ones not on tv but we use a different type of network…

Psychology is a wonderful thing if used correctly, let the conspiracy’s begin…

Post Likes
    When you see that multi million and multi billion companies think they are in control, they need conditioned puppets…control the media control the people…but the people have to be submissive first…think about all those with jobs …you either do what I tell you or your fired…
    So if the boss says the sky is yellow eventually they will believe it! Or you will only buy products from Amazon! That’s basically what’s going on….Pavlov got it perfectly…

Except not everyone is submissive, most are free thinkers and freedom fighters….the media is trying to block that vision while corporations advertise what is in the best interests of the people…..

The corporations are the salesman promising the world through advertising….

Then you have the real world field technicians and engineers who problem solve….it’s our job to question everything and anything because we see the problems associated with “their products “ we are the ones not on tv but we use a different type of network…

Psychology is a wonderful thing if used correctly, let the conspiracy’s begin…

Seems even the rappers are catching on... interesting tweet here:

https://twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status...12548262670337
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Seems even the rappers are catching on... interesting tweet here:

https://twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status...12548262670337
    Lol, it’s been that way for a good long while now…..our network is better than the Corporations BS…
    Those are all great comments! Thanks for the great link!

Post Likes
    Duplicate

Post Likes
    Lol, it’s been that way for a good long while now…..our network is better than the Corporations BS
    Those are all great comments! Thanks for the great link!
    I wonder sometimes...

If the corporations are, in reality, seriously AFRAID of the damage BLM and Antifa can do to them...
    And are kissing up.
    After all... the days of a military hero running a corp are gone... it is soy-boys now.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I wonder sometimes...

If the corporations are, in reality, seriously AFRAID of the damage BLM and Antifa can do to them...
    And are kissing up.
    After all... the days of a military hero running a corp are gone... it is soy-boys now.
    Oh Crazy Nancy’s paid fear mongering army? The best way to show importance of a con is to create a crisis about it….but that was only a diversion to try to remove Trump out of office….

Most businesses have insurance but some properties are worth more than others…Reddit had some pretty good theories…too much to list here…

And like magic they just disappeared….

26. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    This goes right along with the thread
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

28. Likes Unlimited1, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Many chickens have crossed the road, only to be eviscerated. YUM,YUM.
    .Please consider donating $11 to Tunnels to Towers, a great way to help Veterans, who fought communist ideology all over the world.
    Hail the Republic!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in