+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Niagara Schdule Edit Log

Post Likes

Niagara Schdule Edit Log

Is there a way to log which user was the last to edit a schedules timeclocks?

I can see in the pin slots I can get a last time/date the schedule was changed but nothing for what user made the change.

I know the axcommunity module has whowhen setpoint that give me what I want for this, just curious I'd there was anything for similar schedules?

Tia

Post Likes
    Its not in the Audit logs?
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

Post Likes
    Thanks for the reply, yeah we can see it there, was looking for something I could write into a string point.

Client wants something I can drop on a px page below each schedule to show who made last change rather than going through audit log.

Post Likes
    I had a site with tstats. People started to play with them, so they had me add covers. People poked through the covers, so I added lockout combination codes to the stats... they called me back and asked for more options on how to stop people from playing with the stat....
    They were looking for a mechanical solution to an emotional (or personnel) problem. You may be in the same boat.
    Conversely stone much smarter than I may post an awesome solution....
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in