Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 129

Thread: It is now quite clear Covid19 was created on purpose and US funded the research

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Likes

    It is now quite clear Covid19 was created on purpose and US funded the research


  2. Likes Gilbs liked this post.
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    23,405
    Post Likes
    Of course it was a well planned plan.

  4. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Culver, Oregon (Central OR)
    Posts
    4,237
    Post Likes
    I knew that from the beginning.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland Area
    Posts
    13,461
    Post Likes
    And people need to go to jail...and people won't go to jail...
    Officially, Down for the count

    YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

    I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

  7. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH, baby b, JayMan7 liked this post.
  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Likes
    Judicial watch has the Faucci info where his group sent money to the Wuhan lab to fund bat coronavirus research. "Research" means the "gain-of-function" genetic alteration that makes this virus so harmful, so they can then figure out ways to combat it. This kind of "research" had been condemned by many in the biological scientific community.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist
    Member, IAEI

    AOP Forum Rules:







  9. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
  10. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    4,004
    Post Likes
    I believe the virus came from a lab, no doubt but I have not seen evidence of the US or Faucci directly funding it, although in 2018 American diplomats complained about the unsafe conditions at Wuham lab and their complains was ignored by the Trump administration, https://www.businessinsider.com/us-o...-report-2020-4 The evidence point towards an accidental release of the virus when 3 lab workers became ill and were sent home to recover, thats how the whole pandemic began according to evidence.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  11. Likes ksefan, JayMan7, YOUNG FROSTY liked this post.
  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX.
    Posts
    2,223
    Post Likes
    It's been clear for years that man creates death. We know man has and will continue to create viruses. Some are just now waking up to this fact. Funchi and the collective money launder the funds where they need to go so there is no direct transfer. This way he can say they in fact did not give the funds to woochanahan. Its the same money laundering we see with non profit organizations.

    We forget what history has shown us when it is no longer spoken about. Time to speak up.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  13. Likes 23F5% liked this post.
  14. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    4,004
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    It's been clear for years that man creates death. We know man has and will continue to create viruses. Some are just now waking up to this fact. Funchi and the collective money launder the funds where they need to go so there is no direct transfer. This way he can say they in fact did not give the funds to woochanahan. Its the same money laundering we see with non profit organizations.

    We forget what history has shown us when it is no longer spoken about. Time to speak up.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I like to see some evidence implicating Faucci on "collective money laundering"...Conspiracy theories are like butt-holes
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX.
    Posts
    2,223
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    I like to see some evidence implicating Faucci on "collective money laundering"...Conspiracy theories are like butt-holes
    I like how the blind throw shots at folk like a J/A...

    In his most recent "Grilling" by Rand funchi spells it out by saying "Let me explain why that was done"

    What more do you need? Also it may help if you don't throw shots out like an a$$

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  16. Likes 23F5% liked this post.
  17. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    4,004
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    I like how the blind throw shots at folk like a J/A...

    In his most recent "Grilling" by Rand funchi spells it out by saying "Let me explain why that was done"

    What more do you need? Also it may help if you don't throw shots out like an a$$

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Same mumbojumbo tinfoil hat batshit crazy stuff, I dont believe Dr. Faucci is an evil mastermind wanting world domination or extermination. Yet again show credible evidence, pulling crap out of you butt doesn't count !!
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  18. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX.
    Posts
    2,223
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    Same mumbojumbo tinfoil hat batshit crazy stuff, I dont believe Dr. Faucci is an evil mastermind wanting world domination or extermination. Yet again show credible evidence, pulling crap out of you butt doesn't count !!
    Ah I see your looking for some back and forth bs... Sorry dude Im not in your blind mans bullish.

    Its no tin foil crap like you say. Its literally exactly what comes from his mouth.

    Fact is you can't stand the truth. That's the sad part. He says it himself so what sort of conspiracy theory is it?

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  19. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    4,004
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    Ah I see your looking for some back and forth bs... Sorry dude Im not in your blind mans bullish.

    Its no tin foil crap like you say. Its literally exactly what comes from his mouth.

    Fact is you can't stand the truth. That's the sad part. He says it himself so what sort of conspiracy theory is it?

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    You made some bold statements and I asked you to back your hot air with evidence, so far you backed your hot air with more hot air, I would love to know the truth supported with evidence, is Dr. Faucci an evil character? was the virus released on purpose? I dont know and you dont either yet I refrain from spewing nonsense.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

  20. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX.
    Posts
    2,223
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    You made some bold statements and I asked you to back your hot air with evidence, so far you backed your hot air with more hot air, I would love to know the truth supported with evidence, is Dr. Faucci an evil character? was the virus released on purpose? I dont know and you dont either yet I refrain from spewing nonsense.
    I don't have to prove anything to you dude. You spew ignorance in your post.

    How does a virus leave a controlled facility?

    Watch him get grilled by by Dr. Rand. Its clear he is at fault. That's the supported truth. You don't need to see paperwork... You'd still be in the same disbelief your in now. Later dude. I got work todo.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  21. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Just think about it.... they fund research to make dangerous stuff, then this stuff escapes and the same criminals who funded it take away all your rights and put you like under arrest and will not give all your rights back UNTIL you take some Frankenstein vaccine made in the lab, funded by the same criminals...?!

    you see what I mean? Think twice about it!

  22. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH, VTP99 liked this post.
  23. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    31,208
    Post Likes
    The money flow to the Wuhan Lab has been well documented.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  24. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
  25. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX.
    Posts
    2,223
    Post Likes
    https://youtu.be/0c7vInnhSlY

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  26. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    455
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavhorna View Post

    It's now quite clear? Where were you and the other geniuses a year and a half ago?

    What's the next rehash and revelation? Masks, Herd Immunity, Russians, or is there another stupidity the media wants you to focus on?

    Simpleton Sheeple.....sheesh?

    Inflation, interest rates, wetbacks, guns, Alzheimer's, prostitution, energy, climate, war, and the list of liberal media generated stupidity to chose from is nearly endless.

    Whatever they want you to focus on......

  27. #18
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    31,208
    Post Likes
    The Rona virus was created in a lab. Something about a CGCG code in the DNA.

    And was it intentionally released? I seriously doubt that.

    But here is something I find interesting . . . Back Feb 2020 there is a patent application from China for corona virus vaccine.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

  28. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    The money flow to the Wuhan Lab has been well documented.
    cant you triple evac covid19?

  29. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    ps it is the Chernobyl of microbiology....

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •