+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: It is now quite clear Covid19 was created on purpose and US funded the research

Post Likes

2. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8qFPPt03AY

Sky News host Andrew Bolt says the "evidence grows by the day" COVID-19 "first leaked from a laboratory in China and if true, China will be morally on the hook for trillions of dollars" in compensation.

"First there's this stunning coincidence the pandemic started outside a lab in Wuhan," he said.

"What's more, this virus first appeared already perfectly adapted to killing humans with no sign of earlier strains.

"Now even more decisive is a report from two American experts ... that says the amino acids that make up the genome of this virus and make it so dangerous are almost certainly man-made."

Mr Bolt spoke to Atossa Therapeutics Founder Dr Steven Quay who told Sky News "there's probably a one-in-a-billion chance" the coronavirus could occur in nature but it's "exactly the sort of thing" you'd expect to see from gain-of-function research.

Post Likes
    CGG thingy.

We've never seen it in nature. But there is a chance it developed on it's own.

On the other hand, CGG appears in all gain of function research.

Hmmmm . . .
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    BBeerme: it was clear from the beginning when they said covid came from a pangolin that it is a bullshit cover story... no animal was found with anything even close to covid. If there would be a virus that jumped from an animal to a human on that market then first there would be a plethora of infected animals of whatever kind. But none was found. So, pure BS story to hide the real origin.

Sure there could be just ONE infected pangolin, but that is not how probability works. They re trying to sell you a such unprobable event where all the other explications are far more probable.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavhorna View Post
    BBeerme: it was clear from the beginning when they said covid came from a pangolin that it is a bullshit cover story... no animal was found with anything even close to covid. If there would be a virus that jumped from an animal to a human on that market then first there would be a plethora of infected animals of whatever kind. But none was found. So, pure BS story to hide the real origin.

Sure there could be just ONE infected pangolin, but that is not how probability works. They re trying to sell you a such unprobable event where all the other explications are far more probable.

No bats or pangolins were sold at Wuhan wet markets immediately before Covid-19 pandemic started, Oxford study says

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tudy-says.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/no-bat...h_3849374.html

from a year ago .. as media spreads theory that pangolins and bats were the cause of the China virus...

Post Likes
    Lab-Made? SARS-CoV-2 Genealogy Through the Lens of Gain-of-Function Research

Apr 22, 2020
    https://yurideigin.medium.com/lab-ma...h-f96dd7413748

Fascinating article on COVID-19 genealogy as it pertains to gain-of-function research, including comparisons to sequenced bat and pangolin coronaviruses

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/2342/1*071rNgHRh48wyBs4GzaStw.png[/IMG]

8. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    Not at all.

IF (!!!) it's a lab leak that had funding from the US, the US and China has some explaining to do. This is plainly obvious.

Listen, it's not my yet to be substantiated theory. I'm just pointing out some of the repercussions for those involved.
    If this is true, that a hidden cabal was funding Wuhan lab through covert means then those departments, those within those departments and everyone knowingly touching the money chain should be rounded up and placed in solitary confinement until the new Nuremberg court can be convened. Then, if found guilty, from the lowliest secretary to the top generals - publicly executed. With full, 100% live coverage of the trials, no redactions, no executive sessions. Yes, even President Trump if proven that he conspired in forwarding the coverup that lead to this disaster.

Furthermore, all those in Canada, Europe, WHO, all world media sources that turned a blind eye on what were credible questions now coming to light are co-conspirators as well and should be equally charged. This is not a US to the world thing, the whole of world governments and their media shills participated in the coverup. There is a very dark cadre of folks in positions of power that need to be drug into the light and held accountable.

Finally, our individual power lies in not interacting with companies that forward the C19 narrative, vaccine passports and promotions and show them that we are not their serfs.

Post Likes
    Nothing will happen.

It's not some hidden cabal. We already know the money flow, if you are paying taxes in the US, then you helped fund that gain of function research.

Much the same as how testing on animals is done. There was a big kick back from the public, so companies doing that research (on things like drugs and cosmetics) sent it to another country, and the results are sent back home. Been going on for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by 23F5% View Post
    If this is true, that a hidden cabal was funding Wuhan lab through covert means then those departments, those within those departments and everyone knowingly touching the money chain should be rounded up and placed in solitary confinement until the new Nuremberg court can be convened. Then, if found guilty, from the lowliest secretary to the top generals - publicly executed. With full, 100% live coverage of the trials, no redactions, no executive sessions. Yes, even President Trump if proven that he conspired in forwarding the coverup that lead to this disaster.

Furthermore, all those in Canada, Europe, WHO, all world media sources that turned a blind eye on what were credible questions now coming to light are co-conspirators as well and should be equally charged. This is not a US to the world thing, the whole of world governments and their media shills participated in the coverup. There is a very dark cadre of folks in positions of power that need to be drug into the light and held accountable.

Finally, our individual power lies in not interacting with companies that forward the C19 narrative, vaccine passports and promotions and show them that we are not their serfs.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

11. Likes valdelocc liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 23F5% View Post

Rumor has it that Obama suspended the funding to do the Wuhan virus research in China then Dr. Fauci taking advantage of the chaos in the Trump administration re-started the funding for virus research, they were trying to mutate the viruses making then really freaking bad to then try to find a cure, Covid-19 was just one them, they were playing with all sorts of nasty stuff, such research projects are illegal in the US thats why they were doing it in China.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Nothing will happen.

It's not some hidden cabal. We already know the money flow, if you are paying taxes in the US, then you helped fund that gain of function research.

Much the same as how testing on animals is done. There was a big kick back from the public, so companies doing that research (on things like drugs and cosmetics) sent it to another country, and the results are sent back home. Been going on for decades.
    I agree, regardless of any outcome nothing will happen except the endless encroachment on any vestige of personal liberty of the little, smelly people like I. -Cheers

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    Rumor has it that Obama suspended the funding to do the Wuhan virus research in China then Dr. Fauci taking advantage of the chaos in the Trump administration re-started the funding for virus research, they were trying to mutate the viruses making then really freaking bad to then try to find a cure, Covid-19 was just one them, they were playing with all sorts of nasty stuff, such research projects are illegal in the US thats why they were doing it in China.
    Sounds a bit hypocritical if you ask me.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Sounds a bit hypocritical if you ask me.
    I dont know if its true, I heard it on the Joe Rogan podcast.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    The covid situation is actually similar to:

corrupt government pays criminals to set on fire several houses in your city and then make a law that fire insurance is mandatory, and accidentally the cousin of the mayor owns the local insurance company...

17. Likes RMSG01 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I believe the virus came from a lab, no doubt but I have not seen evidence of the US or Faucci directly funding it, although in 2018 American diplomats complained about the unsafe conditions at Wuham lab and their complains was ignored by the Trump administration, https://www.businessinsider.com/us-o...-report-2020-4 The evidence point towards an accidental release of the virus when 3 lab workers became ill and were sent home to recover, thats how the whole pandemic began according to evidence.
    yeah, just like 9/11 and how there were reports that talked about this or that. The problem is, it is easy to armchair quarterback anything after looking at all of the evidence. This is what I consider another way of glossing over the actual truth and what exactly could America or any other country do about the ways and practices of another country, especially one like china, just walk in there and say, "Your doing it wrong and we're shutting you down!"? So, I kinda see this argument as a smoke screen, especially since when this plandemic kicked off, Trump was closing things down and all of the left was calling him racist and Zena phobic for doing so, they even went as far as to go to Chinatown and hug Chinese people in public. I mean for crying out loud, rather than do this countries business the idiots in the democratic party running the show focused on impeachment, impeachment, impeachment! Given that alone, we really dont need a government id thats what they did for 4 + years, what are we spending all of this money for???
    "Orange Man RAD!"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavhorna View Post

doesnt this narrative fit with everything else that has come to light as of the last year or so?
    "Orange Man RAD!"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RMSG01 View Post
    yeah, just like 9/11 and how there were reports that talked about this or that. The problem is, it is easy to armchair quarterback anything after looking at all of the evidence. This is what I consider another way of glossing over the actual truth and what exactly could America or any other country do about the ways and practices of another country, especially one like china, just walk in there and say, "Your doing it wrong and we're shutting you down!"? So, I kinda see this argument as a smoke screen, especially since when this plandemic kicked off, Trump was closing things down and all of the left was calling him racist and Zena phobic for doing so, they even went as far as to go to Chinatown and hug Chinese people in public. I mean for crying out loud, rather than do this countries business the idiots in the democratic party running the show focused on impeachment, impeachment, impeachment! Given that alone, we really dont need a government id thats what they did for 4 + years, what are we spending all of this money for???
    In my opinion democrats and republicans are equity bad at representing the American people interests, I dont buy into the whole divisiveness thing, with that aside the evidence shows that the democrats under Obama paused and stopped funding the "gain of function" research and the republicans under Trump re-authorized it resulting on the Covid pandemic.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...offer-guidance

21. Likes ksefan, CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Remember when MSM and big tech was trying to hide the truth and called lab leak a conspiracy theory.

You can fool some people some times, but you cant fool all the people all the time.

23. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbs View Post
    Remember when MSM and big tech was trying to hide the truth and called lab leak a conspiracy theory.

You can fool some people some times, but you cant fool all the people all the time.
    If there is no evidence for something then it IS a conspiracy theory. If evidence comes to light later the conspiracy theorists don't get credit for guessing correctly. There is simply what there is or isn't credible evidence to support for a particular position. Also, the conspiracy was that the virus was being studied as a bioterrorism weapon that was intentionally released. Now even that may be true, but there is still little evidence to support that position as of right now. It may seem like I'm splitting hairs but the nuance counts here.

25. Likes Lahrs liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by idmd View Post
    If there is no evidence for something then it IS a conspiracy theory. If evidence comes to light later the conspiracy theorists don't get credit for guessing correctly. There is simply what there is or isn't credible evidence to support for a particular position. Also, the conspiracy was that the virus was being studied as a bioterrorism weapon that was intentionally released. Now even that may be true, but there is still little evidence to support that position as of right now. It may seem like I'm splitting hairs but the nuance counts here.
    While I don't disagree, there has been a war on words for sometime now, perpetrated by a certain political party, that will remain nameless, since this is in an open forum. I look at it like I do magic. It's the art of misdirection.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

Post Likes
    In my opinion democrats and republicans are equity bad at representing the American people interests, I dont buy into the whole divisiveness thing, with that aside the evidence shows that the democrats under Obama paused and stopped funding the "gain of function" research and the republicans under Trump re-authorized it resulting on the Covid pandemic.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...offer-guidance
    Oh I thought it was redirected funding under obama after he "stopped" it? I will need to do more research, if you can even find that anymore, with todays big tech blunder, if it doesnt fit the narrative thing. <--- which I do know for a fact, every editor at every news organization during the clinton era would have a little pow wow to find ways and brain storm how to spin things that made him look bad, I was working on office equipment at the time and the new girl let me in to fix the copier and she failed to have me fill out "The Packet" which included an agreement to not reveal or divulge anything I heard while in there fixing the copier, well as it turned out, he had no clue I was there and came in with an AP Report and read it aloud then said for everyone to find a way to make this story a positive light for bill and to squash the story, then I made a noise with parts etc. and he went ballistic and demanded I come from behind the wall, which I did and he threatened me with a law suit and even imprisonment if I said anything and demanded I sign the paperwork and called me selfish for refusing to sign, he even tried to grab my tools and after I took him to the floor, I told him if he touched me again.... well you get the idea, so yes, I dont trust anything coming from any media source anymore and I never had to worry about going back to the news room to fix anything, or any electronics job in any affiliated press outlet. I do agree that each party really doesnt have our best interest at heart.
    https://welovetrump.com/2021/06/05/p...p-took-office/ I did find this article, but it is probably a "right wing" pub I found several other sites that say the ban was lifted just days before trump took office, so I guess, just because he was elected and then the ban was lifted, it was his fault, I guess he should have been a smarter president and the plandemic wouldnt have happened. I really dont know how you feel about obama, trump, biden or any politician for that matter, but if gain of function is a bad thing, why would any politician lift the ban they had placed on it, it just proves to me, they want power and dont care how they get it and couple that with the fact, the left spent 4+ years trying to remove an elected president rather than doing the business at hand, then we really dont need the government in the fashion it has become. I really feel like man has over stepped its boundaries to have power over others, and since that never works, all throughout history, it will also fail this time and once everyone gets enough, the end of their terror will be over, we may become a one world authority before that happens, but it will always fail, in the end, even if it ends with mankind killing themselves off for eternity by tyrants.
    "Orange Man RAD!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in