Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475051525354555657
Results 1,121 to 1,126 of 1126

Thread: To vax or no to vax?

Post Likes
    I tell you one more thing: you know why the world is runnig so crazy about covid? because of one single reason:

the virus is not dangerous to people under certain age, most of <50yrs will have not any damage from contracting covid, however it seems pretty dangerous to old to very old people. Now all these rich a***holes who own most of the money and power are in the high risk group and thats why they terrorize us with all this stuff!

you getting it?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Get back to us in one year and will have this conversation 😉
    Why what will happen after 1 year?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavhorna View Post
    I tell you one more thing: you know why the world is runnig so crazy about covid? because of one single reason:

the virus is not dangerous to people under certain age, most of <50yrs will have not any damage from contracting covid, however it seems pretty dangerous to old to very old people. Now all these rich a***holes who own most of the money and power are in the high risk group and thats why they terrorize us with all this stuff!

you getting it?
    But not the Delta variant.. its getting alot of the younger folks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavhorna View Post
    one more for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geznvEuEVeU

the mRNA vaccines activate dormant chickenpox virus in your body (if you ever had it)!
    I had chicken pox..like twice as a kid if I am not wrong..no chicken pox for me.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlerberts-Protege View Post
    Because they are waking up to the lies of the left!!!

What guys like Gary don't understand is that Trump really got probably around 100-120 million votes.

That leaves 60 million morons who got vaccinated right away. Mainly suburban white liberals who suck Biden's "you know what". Hate orange man, and love foreigners more than they love Americans.
    We sure despise The Cheeto Cheato... lol, im so glad he can't tweet crazy stuff anymore.

Post Likes
    read also this:

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...viruses-072715

tell me what is different in humans vs chickens, when we use imperfect vaccines?

According to a new study published today in the scientific journal PLOS Biology, some types of vaccines could allow more virulent versions of a virus to survive, putting those who are unvaccinated at greater risk of severe illness.

we are only breeding a more potent Covid version using these broken vaccines.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475051525354555657