Thread: Mitsubishi MHK2 stuck on wait

Post Likes

Mitsubishi MHK2 stuck on wait

I'm connecting the MHK2 to an SVZkp 30.. I plug it into the correct spot on the AHU and it connects but it stays on waiting and won't do anything else to. I have a branch and a 3 ton hyper heat but that shouldn't matter. Not sure why I can't get there thermostat to connect. Never had this happen before

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Antman35 View Post
    I'm connecting the MHK2 to an SVZkp 30.. I plug it into the correct spot on the AHU and it connects but it stays on waiting and won't do anything else to. I have a branch and a 3 ton hyper heat but that shouldn't matter. Not sure why I can't get there thermostat to connect. Never had this happen before
    Is it possible it was previously used or installed. I had 2 out of the box that did that. I had to bypass it and do a factory reset and enter all the number sequences again. But after that it worked fine. They were new but the box was open... hope that helps. Goodluck.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    It was new in the box. But who knows could have been returned to the supply house. How did you do the reset?

Post Likes
    It was new in the box. But who knows could have been returned to the supply house. How did you do the reset?
    Exact method I dont recall but its in the advanced settings. And the install book.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Thanks for the help but I can't get to the advanced menu options. The screen is just stuck on wait. Doesn't give any other options

Post Likes
    Are you a pro?

Post Likes
    Had same issue recently. bad out of box....

Post Likes
    Did you check your communication wiring through out the system to make sure it is connected properly? What is the model of the outdoor?