Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Anyone appreciate this?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    3,917
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ch4man View Post
    is that split rock?
    Yep, that'd be the one. I just google some stuff, and apparently it uses about 250lbs of mercury, which comes out to about 2 gallons. Damn, that stuff is heavy!

    If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    12
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by R600a View Post
    That's really interesting. I really like the Chrysler badging. Now if only I could find a Chevy thermostat that would be even better.
    You actually might, at least GM! Was talking with a guy who had a General Motors forced air furnace. Not sure about the thermostat.


  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Oklahoma home its in the name
    Posts
    7,642
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell View Post
    You actually might, at least GM! Was talking with a guy who had a General Motors forced air furnace. Not sure about the thermostat.

    That is too cool.

    Sent from the Okie state usin Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    580
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell View Post
    You actually might, at least GM! Was talking with a guy who had a General Motors forced air furnace. Not sure about the thermostat.

    It was a different time back then.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Likes R600a liked this post.
  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,616
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianOmarPerez View Post
    It was a different time back then.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    had two chrysler airtemp r-11 chillers in our plant that had these on them. mid 70's build

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    21
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa View Post
    had two chrysler airtemp r-11 chillers in our plant that had these on them. mid 70's build
    I thought FREON 11 was a flushing fluid and parts cleaner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •