Thread: No Trane XV20i/XV18/XL18i available???

Post Likes

No Trane XV20i/XV18/XL18i available???

Are there any Trane dealers on here in the South, like in Georgia? Was looking at TRANE website, need new system. Anyways I asked about XV18 outdoor unit. Trane guy said, the XV20i/XV18/XL18i are unavailable, at least in GA. Is that true?

Post Likes
    In our area, high end like that is rare. Our AS supplier has about 50% of the units in the XV models in stock.

Since they sell few, the factory is probably concentrating on popular units. That's why they aren't making RunTru and Ameristar at the moment.

Post Likes
    I was told they had the roof in their Texas facility were they built those collapse under the weight of snow. Apparently they are moving their equipment and will be back up and running in 6mo or less.
    "I think Quantum tunneling would work great... "

"Call a technician for God's sake. Or we'll see you on the news or the Dark Side of the Moon."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMan7 View Post
    I was told they had the roof in their Texas facility were they built those collapse under the weight of snow. Apparently they are moving their equipment and will be back up and running in 6mo or less.
    It's hard to stop a Trane.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards" ~ Vernon Law

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." ~ John Wooden

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble" ~ Mr. Bill

"Remember "Pro" is only a name, it's not always a mindset determined to do everything correctly" ~ Mr. Bill