Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air purifier

Post Likes
    Sounds good. I agree with you winter strategy. Also agree with your comments about if you were in a green grass climate about maintaining 50%RH needing a dehumidifier.

Important to avoid extended +60%RH for extended periods of time.

With windows open or strong stake effect that promotes high air exchange, treating indoor air may not even be necessary.

Sounds like a nice climate compared to central, north and south USA.

Regards Teddy Bear
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

2. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Having a high rated HVAC filter with the extra dust defense rating helped the air quality in my house. Super fuzzy filter

4. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Well she's back up and going I'd say 100 percent minus a catch her breath every now and then. Said the respiratory therapy vids I found did it. I really think at least half of the recovery is due to the humidity control. Thanks guys.
    The humidifier removes about 23 gallons a day. I'll probably find a way to pump that out to the garden one day lol. I removed its filter and installed the purple layer of media filter.
    The fresh air runs 27/7 here. Along with that while the weather has been decent the windows are open.
    The AHU filter gets swapped every 2 months from day one if the light degrades the filter that quickly ill figure something else out I guess. Still have yet to install the lights yet as they are huge! Lol. Ill have to get some pics and measurements for reference.

The boss says they are putting these in allot of hospital applications. What do you guys think?
    https://globalplasmasolutions.com/products/gps-fc48-ac

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123