Thread: Carrier aqua crap chiller

Post Likes

Carrier aqua crap chiller

Has anyone ever ran across this error ? " Initial factory configuration required" on these chillers. It will not allow me to reset it when I try it says restricted.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by krauss View Post
    Has anyone ever ran across this error ? " Initial factory configuration required" on these chillers. It will not allow me to reset it when I try it says restricted.
    So,a restricted access & thats why Carrier makes crappy units?

3. Likes R600a liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    So,a restricted access & thats why Carrier makes crappy units?
    No , that actually has nothing to do with their chillers being crappy . Did you spend time to take up for their chillers by replying to this post or do you actually have anything intelligent to say regarding this topic ?

Post Likes
    Main baseboard lost factory configuration
    Look at installation manual and reset machine configurations back to factory settings

Sometimes issue will disappear ,end of story
    Sometimes it will continually return and main baseboard will need to be replaced

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by licensed to chill View Post
    Main baseboard lost factory configuration
    Look at installation manual and reset machine configurations back to factory settings

Sometimes issue will disappear ,end of story
    Sometimes it will continually return and main baseboard will need to be replaced
    Thank you . I figured it out. It reverted back to factory default address . Once I addressed it and downloaded I was good to go. I should have checked for this but jumped the gun and made it more difficult than it actually was .

Post Likes
    Thank you . I figured it out. It reverted back to factory default address . Once I addressed it and downloaded I was good to go. I should have checked for this but jumped the gun and made it more difficult than it actually was .
    Doesn't sound to intelligent on your part

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    Doesn't sound to intelligent on your part
    You don't happen to live in Maryland do you? I would thoroughly enjoy meeting up and teaching you that sometimes being a smartass has it's consequences .

Post Likes
    You don't happen to live in Maryland do you? I would thoroughly enjoy meeting up and teaching you that sometimes being a smartass has it's consequences .
    No I don't live in Maryland but for you I'll move there for a day just to meet your dumbazz.

Post Likes
    Just looked at some of your comments in other posts . You have no life and your an assclown , your old and just not worth my time . Feel free to have the last comment , I'm sure it's important to your feeble mind .

Post Likes
    Just looked at some of your comments in other posts . You have no life and your an assclown , your old and just not worth my time . Feel free to have the last comment , I'm sure it's important to your feeble mind .
    OK ,last comment, YOU AIN'T NO PSYCHIC !