+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reach In Shortage?

Post Likes

Reach In Shortage?

I’ve been trying to find a 3 door reach-in freezer with remote refrigeration, and the quickest I can get one is 15 weeks (from Zero Zone). Are you guys seeing the same thing? Does anyone have a source that might be faster? I’m absolutely open to refurbished units as well.

As a side note, it’s been almost impossible to find walk-in coils from my suppliers. Does any manufacturer other than Heatcraft have a decent inventory?

This is so freaking ridiculous! I can’t even promise my customers anything these days because of supply problems.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

Post Likes
    Yup. Same here.

Some manufacturers are 20+ weeks out.

Sent from my remote link to R2D2 using Tapatalk

I can't fix it if it won't stay broke..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisRefrig View Post
    I’ve been trying to find a 3 door reach-in freezer with remote refrigeration, and the quickest I can get one is 15 weeks (from Zero Zone). Are you guys seeing the same thing? Does anyone have a source that might be faster? I’m absolutely open to refurbished units as well.

As a side note, it’s been almost impossible to find walk-in coils from my suppliers. Does any manufacturer other than Heatcraft have a decent inventory?

This is so freaking ridiculous! I can’t even promise my customers anything these days because of supply problems.
    Depending on what you are looking for, Supermarket Parts Warehouse has a used case division. There's a place in NC that does some refurb.

I get emails for a used supermarket equipment supplier on occasion. If I can find it I'll post the web address.

Word is there was a plant in Texas that burnt that made some chemical they use in the foam insulation they use in the cases.

Post Likes
    Grocery Equipment Sales

Post Likes
    I had heard it was the Texas freeze that shut down refineries. Urethane foam components are a petro product. Ive got several walk in boxes that are delayed by weeks. They are playing catch up and are way behind.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in