Thread: Carrier Comfort Zone II

Post Likes

Carrier Comfort Zone II

Is there a touchscreen version available.. or a touchscreen thermostat with WiFi capability for an older carrier comfort zone 2 zoning system.

Thanks
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Harry/Meghan 2024

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Is there a touchscreen version available.. or a touchscreen thermostat with WiFi capability for an older carrier comfort zone 2 zoning system.

Thanks
    Negative sir. There is currently no wifi connectivity or alternate communicating control/ user interface for the comfort zone 2. Hands are tied to existing control which can not be ordered by itself here in mid atalantic region. I have to order the new comfort zone 2 kit if I need a new control which means replace everything.

Last time I had a faulty controller it turned into a rather high cost to client to change everything to Honeywell.

A saturated coil is a happy coil
    Say "I just need a little Freon" one more time!

Post Likes
    Thanks. Buttons on the user interface are getting sketchy... work sometimes and sometimes they don’t. Think whatever is under the pads is worn out or away.

So... if it is replaced the interface will be exactly the same as the current one..
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Harry/Meghan 2024

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Thanks. Buttons on the user interface are getting sketchy... work sometimes and sometimes they don’t. Think whatever is under the pads is worn out or away.

So... if it is replaced the interface will be exactly the same as the current one..
    Yes it's the same.. usually the buttons issue is a loose connection on the backplate, when you unhinged the front to the left.. check those pins are all making good contact. I in an attempt to save clients thousands on replacing have wedged a match book behind the controller and got few more years of service out of it..

A saturated coil is a happy coil
    Say "I just need a little Freon" one more time!