Thread: 1925 Doble E-20 Steam Car

Post Likes

1925 Doble E-20 Steam Car

This was a fascinating watch. Thought some of you guys might find it just as interesting:

Everything Im going to say today are my conclusions and my opinions, my opinions are based on my education, my training, my experience. Different people have different experiences, so they have different opinions and I make no claim that my opinion has its origin in the mind greatness. - Paul Harrell

2. Likes Scoobie liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I saw this several years ago. Neat stuff, but not practical for most folks. I can't imagine most people willing to wait around for the boiler to heat up before they can start driving.

Post Likes
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Post Likes
    Jay lied to us. he said everything in that room was steam. I swore i saw a forced air duct in the back ground. lol neat car

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolen63 View Post
    Jay lied to us. he said everything in that room was steam. I swore i saw a forced air duct in the back ground. lol neat car
    I'd be interested to know what he has for humidification and dehumidification in his warehouse. I bet he controls IAQ very precisely with those cars.
    Everything Im going to say today are my conclusions and my opinions, my opinions are based on my education, my training, my experience. Different people have different experiences, so they have different opinions and I make no claim that my opinion has its origin in the mind greatness. - Paul Harrell

7. Likes R600a liked this post.
    Post Likes
    He has some great videos. Check out the 48 Tucker!

Post Likes
    I finally watched it and it is really cool.

Sent from the Okie state usin Tapatalk