Thread: WATER

Post Likes

WATER

Not mine. Found on Reddit.

Who’s to blame?... if you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. V for Vendetta

Post Likes
    Who’s to blame?... if you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. V for Vendetta

Post Likes
    Chiller full of water.

https://youtu.be/Z-ps96usEFw

4. Likes heatingman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    Chiller full of water.

https://youtu.be/Z-ps96usEFw
    Haha fun. Burst tubes?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Haha fun. Burst tubes?
    Tower fan coupling came apart. No condenser strainers...they were “value engineered out” during install.

7. Likes pecmsg liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    Tower fan coupling came apart. No condenser strainers...they were “value engineered out” during install.
    I take it the screens in the tower were removed for ease of maintenance aswell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    I take it the screens in the tower were removed for ease of maintenance aswell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no, those are still there and thats what they thought would be used as the strainers. however, the holes are sized just small enough to strain out a human body and that's it.

about 6 years ago, i found this piece of steel sitting in the marine box...now known as the "condenser side strainer".
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Right" is not the same as "Wise".

Don't step on my favorite part of the Constitution just to point out your favorite part.

Post Likes
    JayGuy i had a Carrier EB start losing refrigerant about 5 months after an annual with Eddy currents With no leaks found externally I decided to pull another Eddy current. When i dropped the water box cover I found a two inch hole saw with arbor and bit slammed up into the tubes. It had rattled around the rolled ends vigorously. Customer stated that a mechanical company had recently done a hot tap for them and never mentioned losing the bit, but they owned up to it when questioned.

11. Likes heatingman liked this post.