Thread: unable to reach site

Post Likes

unable to reach site

The last couple of days I have been having trouble getting on the site. I would get a message "unable to reach site". Later I can get on. This seems to be more of an issue early AM. I have been having issues with my computer but since I would get basically the same thing on my phone thought there may be something on the site end of things. Just wondering if this is an isolated issue here or if there are site issues again.

2. Likes R600a liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The site wouldn't load for me at around 7 AM but works fine now. I also experienced loading issues yesterday.

Post Likes
    Me too but I assumed it was my internet.

Sent from the Okie state usin Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Good, sorta, it’s not just me then.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Good, sorta, it’s not just me then.
    I was getting database error issues. This morning it looked like they took the site down. Probably to do maintenance is what I am hoping.
    Who’s to blame?... if you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. V for Vendetta