+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SCWD050

Post Likes

SCWD050

Team, I have several SCWD050 Trane units that seem to be getting shuck in the pre-cool mode. I am wondering if anyone can tell me the sequence of the cooling staging. The customer resets the unit before we can get there and off it runs not issues. There are no diagnostic codes before he resets it. What alerts him to it is static pressure drops and his air velocity increases as the boxes open.

Any input will help.

Mark

Post Likes
    shoot Rundawg a message with the full model and serial number. he should have the manuals with the sequence of operation.

Not sure what you mean by "pre cool"?? are you using a night set back?

you need the controls tuning manual.....sounds like it's just a set point of some kind.

the very first thing I do with a "New to me" intellipak is get the manual with the nomenclature and verify the unit is actually programmed for all the options it does, or does not have. Once you know it's correct, then you can dig into the other programing.

Is this happening first thing in the morning, every day?

Post Likes
    Pre- Cool is the code on the display as stage the unit is in.
    Yes there is night set back.
    "Controls tuning manual" I have never seen or heard of that. I am checking through Trane as well for this.
    No this is not an everyday thing but happens in the morning more than not.

I'm hoping that it has something to do with one of the sensors for where the system loops at the condenser water vs return air to change out of econo or into DX

Thanks for your help

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in