+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hobart LXih not holding water

Post Likes

Hobart LXih not holding water

After the fill process is finished, the machine empties of water without the pump running. It does not lose water during the fill process. Sensors have been cleaned thoroughly but problem persists.

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Only way I think that could happen is that you've somehow eliminated the drain hose's high-loop.

After the drain hose comes from underneath the machine, it should run up the back of the machine so it forms a loop that's higher than the wash sump, then the hose runs down to wherever you're draining the machine to.
    Additionally, the hose should be surrounded by a cage (like a big spring) during it loop to prevent the hose from kinking.
    The hose should also be retained in its high-loop position by a bracket on the back of the machine.
    Last edited by ECtofix; 04-11-2021 at 01:11 PM.

3. Likes VanMan812 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ECtofix View Post
    Only way I think that could happen is that you've somehow eliminated the drain hose's high-loop.

After the drain hose comes from underneath the machine, it should run up the back of the machine so it forms a loop that's higher than the wash sump, then the hose runs down to wherever you're draining the machine to.
    Additionally, the hose should be surrounded by a cage (like a big spring) during it loop to prevent the hose from kinking.
    The hose should also be retained in its high-loop position by a bracket on the back of the machine.
    That took care of the involuntary draining. Thank you

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JetMaxx View Post
    That took care of the involuntary draining. Thank you
    Thanks for responding back. Glad to help.

Post Likes
    Sensors may be faulty.

Is the unit level?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in