Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MY WEBSITE FRESH NEW LOOK

Post Likes
    Conversion is probably just as important as traffic. Having 20,000 visitors with a 2% conversion is 400 leads. 1000 visitors with a 50% conversion is 500 leads....Itll cost you far more in effort, money, time to get 20,000 visitors than it will 1000....But you still need traffic of some volume. So in my opinion conversion is the best ROI by a long shot....

How one converts is the question.....The answer is a lot of ways

Phone number
    Chat
    Email
    Contact Us
    Request a Quote
    Coupons
    City pages
    Reviews
    Financing
    Online Booking
    The header should follow you as you Scroll down

The Company I selected to redo my website also does this one. Look at how this thing is set up to convert....https://www.valleyplumbing.com

Authentic pictures are a big deal. Im having a photographer come take pics. $175 its a no brainer....I have a PDF on how to take business pics if you want it....

They make the Primary pic look like your not seeing it all at the bottom. You see how when you open that website you sort of want to scroll since it appears your not seeing all the pic....

City pages bro. Make a page for every little city you service no matter how small. Its personal but it will help tremendously with SEO. Look at that website. See all those city pages. Each one is optimized for SEO in that city....

List all your services and optimize each service for each city you service....SEO keywords

This video is by the guy I'm using....He touches on many things ive mentioned and some more if you got the time and desire....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO36NYMDz4g

Nearbynow: this is some software that does reviews and some other stuff but most importantly it geotags your location via an app, allows you to put in keywords and uploads to your website city pages giving you constant updated content...here is a link to the app...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc1p4WArlkE

Nearbynow also uses schema...here's a video on Schema....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2muMeW0HQI&t=1149s

Nicejob: Review software. But they have a couple cool widgets. One is the stories widget that allows you to add pics to reviews, or just add pics and upload to GMB, Facebook, and website at the same time. Constantly giving you new content and key words...They also have a widget for engage....link to engage info. also you can find the stories info....engage is just one more way to boost confidence and convert.....https://get.nicejob.com/product/engage

Backlinks and referring sites....This is a huge deal. Higher the authority the better they will effect your ranking. These, I don't have information on getting but I do know I'm constantly emailed and asked if I want to buy high authority links. One of the factors for me to use the outfit I did was they do hundreds of HVAC websites and therefore have lots of places to get backlinks and referrals...

Make sure your site is plugged into Google Analytics....Lots of videos on this on youtube. I didn't watch this one but pulled it from search. Might be better ones but this should give you the idea.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3X-hYRxBL8&t=59s

Semrush....Tons of information on Semrush or Ahrefs on Youtube. SO much stuff you can see and do with them. You can spend a week just researching these. I have a Semrush account. Ill post a pic of your website backend and the company I linked you too in next post

My site will be a lot like the site I posted except ill also have the Nicejob engage on left hand side and Nicejob Stories widget with pics. As well as the book online from Housecallpro software.

Post Likes
    The backend of your Site and theirs.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Or if you would like to see your competition post their websites and ill pull them up

Post Likes
    A few more things to note....Google is releasing this new page experience algorithm in the next couple months....https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...d-june/403023/

Page speed is going to be a critical part of that so what ever you do monitor page speed....https://developers.google.com/speed/...com&tab=mobile

If you use stock photos, or wording that is being repeated on other websites, the algorithm will penalize you...

Post Likes
    I knew of a guy who spend $1K for a year of SEO/marketing. He thought that there was NO chance that the phone wouldN’T ring in those 12 months. Guess what? The SEO/marketing produced zero results.
    I know of another guy who put in $1K a month for SEO/marketing. He said he gets NO less than $20K revenue each month from the SEO/marketing.
    I believe the main Resi behemoth in AZ puts over $100K a month into marketing. But they do g.t. $100M a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I heard once that Coca-Cola put half there revenue back into advertising.
    Don't know if that's true or not

Post Likes
    Might still hold true look here based off net income.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Likes
    Besides word of mouth I think door hangers are the least expensive and best bang for the buck for advertising. Leave them on neighbors doors around each service call then it can be a combination of word of mouth and the door hangers. You can concentrate on the areas you like also. I'm not sure what the OP really wants, he says he is happy being slow for 1/4 of the year.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianOmarPerez View Post
    I knew of a guy who spend $1K for a year of SEO/marketing. He thought that there was NO chance that the phone wouldN’T ring in those 12 months. Guess what? The SEO/marketing produced zero results.
    I know of another guy who put in $1K a month for SEO/marketing. He said he gets NO less than $20K revenue each month from the SEO/marketing.
    I believe the main Resi behemoth in AZ puts over $100K a month into marketing. But they do g.t. $100M a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is why we have to put in the effort and figure out who is worth the money and who is not.

The Semrush account I got, that anybody can get, for a few hundred bucks a month, was a game changer. It allows me to look at the back end of websites. Traffic, keywords, backlinks, referring websites, page authority, and a ton of other stuff.

So I ask the SEO person/company to provide me with samples of sites they host. Then I look at the backend and see if they are any good. Almost all of the places I researched produced poor results on sites they did SEO for.

The problem is most business owners don't have a clue and just give their money to someone telling them something that sounds good.

And most SEO companies don't give any kind of results back to the business owner. You pay them and that's it.....you want to select an SEO company that is contact every few weeks with what they did for you and where your money went as well as the results that's occurring from those things they did. From call tracking and conversions to keyword rankings and where you can beat your competition. What it's costing you per lead via organic/PPC or any other avenue your spending money on.

I 100% agree most SEO is practically useless. Not that SEO is useless, but that who your paying is useless....

10. Likes chillrdude liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Some SEO company are asking too much money they are focused on medium and big firm
    not too much on small service company that CANNOT afford to spend $$$ every monhts.
    1 man 1 van company cannot find or justify that amount of money spent every month.
    and the result ? well some people just said wasted their money, the apparently good deal was just for the SEO company not for the service one.LOL
    My website ? just a window of my service. Period. it will bring me money ? great. it will NOT bring me money ? Great anyway.
    i am super busy with no intention of expand my business so not spending money in website SEO that can bring me more work, good or bad, and then i have to hire technicians to keep up with the new customers acquisition, NAHH.
    Visit our website at www.airconcomfortcooling.com

Post Likes
    What else ???

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRCON8 View Post
    What else ???
    What else what? You just got a whole list of things you can do to your site and then said you don't care about the site, the traffic, and your too busy already.....Im not even sure why you asked about what people thought of it? its a cool site and it will never perform. it doesn't convert customers and it doesn't and wont rank.

So what else are you looking for?

Post Likes
    Just others personal opinions

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob-k View Post
    The backend of your Site and theirs.

So i made some changes again, as you and other suggested
    added some internal links some pictures and changes words , also metatag and other seo stuff
    keep in mind that i am NOT a computer savvy and the software i use have limitations.
    Anyway here the link to my website again.

16. Likes jacob-k liked this post.
    Post Likes
    www.airconcomfortcooling.com

Feel free to navigate inside the pages and let me know.

18. Likes jacob-k liked this post.
    Post Likes
    If you know how or can figure out how I would highly recommend getting this banner section to float with the page when you scroll down.

Add your phone number to the banner section and a contact us.

If you can do that they will at least see your number and a contact us form link the moment they open your website and the entire time they are navigating it.

Little changes are better than nothing. I spent so much time researching conversions and SEO that I know I don't want to have anything to do with it myself. Or building a website for that matter.

Post Likes
    This is as far as i can go .....

21. Likes jacob-k liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRCON8 View Post
    This is as far as i can go .....

Well that's better. The bounce rate of websites can and most likely will be in the 80-90%. Meaning most people open your website and close it without looking at anything else. Most people, especially in our trade just look at how they can quickly get a hold of you. If they have to search for that info they will just go elsewhere

Post Likes
    Changed some keywords and meta tag too

Post Likes
    and when i google it still showing old description
    i guess it need some time for google to update index crawl the new changes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast