+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my newest Veto bag

Post Likes

my newest Veto bag

Well I loved my TP-Xl bag but always found myself having to cram my favorite every day tools in it.. then one morning i came to pc to have a coffee and a smoke and a notification popped up saying check out the new and improved TP-XXL.. five minutes later i was on the preorder list lol.. here she is looking all happy with plenty of room for everybody to spread out...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Say "I just need a little Freon" one more time!

Post Likes
    Excellent! I just got my first Veto product, a meter bag, and I'm loving it so far.

3. Likes HVACmedic911 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaDave View Post
    Excellent! I just got my first Veto product, a meter bag, and I'm loving it so far.
    If your anything like me you won't stop at 1.. they are down right expensive but worth every penny. For years I beat my bags to death and had to replace every year like work boots.. now they last me multiple years. I tried the MB2 meter bag was nice cus I use a tall meter but I didn't keep it long. It got a hole from my needle nose pliers. They sent me a warranty replacement and I sold it on ebay instead of putting back in the field. At that point I picked up the MB3 which is a wider version meter bag. I love it. I keep my gas meters in there. I holds dual port manometer, hoses, Co detector, and combustible gas leak detector and all necessary gas hand tools nice and neet and together.. also have the large tool pouches.. they are so durable and the clear side is perfect for remembering what's inside each one. I keep wrenches and sockets and Allen wrenches and big nut drivers in those. I of course mentioned earlier that this bag is my newest daily bag, so I still have my old one I haven't figured out abuse for yet.. it's probably gonna end up being exclusively for sheet metal tools. I don't use them much but when I do I want them all.. I'm not a yellow aviator snip kinda man. I keep 10 different Malco sets by my side at all times when doing any kind of tin banging. Cheers to your first bag bro! I hope you enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    You chicks with your handbags...lol
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Helpful Calcs, tips, tricks on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm...TUTAdKmqRiTDEg

6. Likes heatingman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEusaPA View Post
    Hahaha.. I have an answer for everything lol.. so here goes. I was raised on a sawmill in the northeast my great grandad started in 1935. When I was a boy our mill was super poor.. like most sawmills.. the only tools we had were broken and rusty and beat to death. Everytime we would be wrenching on something I would beg my dad and uncle to let me goto town to buy the correct tool.. and every time I was told that we could make do with what we had, that we couldn't afford the tight tool and that men before us only had the same primitive tools why would we need anything better..? So.. as I grew older I became addicted to tools. I would and still do spend my own gard earned money on tools to make my job easier. Now that I'm older than dirt it's more about the ergonomics of a tool or bag that i get excited about.. always trying to work smarter than harder.. it does come off as flashy I know.. seriously though with Veto and no hassle 5 year warranty it's hands down the best investment to make rather than buying new bags every year lol

8. Likes STEVEusaPA liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I’ve had a bunch of Veto bags, the ones I’ve come to stick with are the tech LC and the OT-XL for tinning tools. I also just picked this little guy up and I’m liking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes HVACmedic911 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    We just started stocking the TP XXL this week. The TP XL is our biggest selling bag.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

12. Likes HVACmedic911 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    We just started stocking the TP XXL this week. The TP XL is our biggest selling bag.
    The XXL provides more room to breath for my every day use. Note the pic I posted. Had exactly same setup crammed into the XL and was cramped.. thanks for the post..

Post Likes
    TP stands for Tech Purse

I was a Bucket Boss guy when I was still in the field. I always liked having a seat. The Veto bags are really nice. Well made. I haven't sold a Klein bag since we took on the Veto line 2 years ago.

15. Likes HVACmedic911 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Haha Google just sent me a pic I f where I was three years ago today... haha imagine that!

Post Likes
    I'm a two trip guy. My first trip I'm armed with a six in one / meter which I use to assess the situation.
    Second trip I take tools as needed to complete first trip. 😇

Post Likes
    I also work out of a bucket (oil heat) I just can't find a bag that would hold of of this...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    If I do a job in 30 minutes it's because I spent 30 years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

Helpful Calcs, tips, tricks on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm...TUTAdKmqRiTDEg

19. Likes HVACmedic911 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Veto website is showing pre-order on the TP-XXL. Says estimated available date is May 25th.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Veto website is showing pre-order on the TP-XXL. Says estimated available date is May 25th.

You want one, I'll ship. Send me a PM

Post Likes

my newest Veto bag

You want one, I'll ship. Send me a PM
    I’m thinking about it. I’d like to see one in person first. I may let my coworker get one first.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    I’m thinking about it. I’d like to see one in person first. I may let my coworker get one first.

I'll try to send a side by side comparison later.. trust the XXL is intact XXL lol. Next for me is the tech pack with wheels :-)

Post Likes
    I also work out of a bucket (oil heat) I just can't find a bag that would hold of of this...
    You need the veto I mentioned I just bought.. but don't blame you if you don't like it. My oil tools are in a standard box.. actually a very large box. That's the thing here in NC I need to be prepared for all heat types. If you guys seen the back of my van you would laugh till the cows came home. There's an oil box, a gas box, an every day bag, a gas bag, a meter bag (or 3)... the list goes on and on.. definitely not a 6 in one tech.. though I can respect that tech.. he's just not me

Post Likes
    Thanks for the order Michael

26. Likes 270wsm, HVACmedic911 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thanks for the order Michael
    Thank you sir.

28. Likes HVACmedic911 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I'm needing a new bag, my veto tech xl has a bad zipper, it's the Achilles heel of Veto. This is my third bag, and I really like them, but been reading some bad reviews on the new ones. Some say it's not the same quality. Any thoughts? thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in