Thread: SKF Laser Alignment kit

Post Likes

SKF Laser Alignment kit

This is a VERY GENTLY used SKF TKSA-31 laser alignment kit. as you can see by the receipt, I just purchased this Oct of 2020. I think we've used it about 8 times now.

I also bought the extension chains, so now the chain length is 30", which will do almost a 20" diameter coupler.

I didn't realize this kit will only do 9-12-3 measurements, with some of the skid packages, we can not get the heads on the couplers and get to 9-12-3....I need 360* alignment points......upon selling this, I'm gonna buy the TKSA-41.

I was used to the Fluke 420 Kit before this one, and I am actually happy with it compared to the Fluke.....it performed the same for less. the menu's are intuitive, it does soft foot checks, etc.

anyway, what you see is what you get. the only thing missing from the kit is the European Electrical plug adaptors....sorry tossed them in the trash!

TKSA-31, W/ Extension chains, 110V power supply, 2 ea. USB cables, case, and all paperwork, including certification.

$3,550.00 Free shipping within the lower 48.

Post Likes

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    the refresh rate on my phone camera apparently didn't play well with the screen. that screen is actually 100% clear, with no lines on it.

Post Likes
    not much interest here.....I will entertain offers rather than deal with Ebay.

Post Likes
    Well, just had to cut 1/2" off the stationary side rods for clearance today, so I guess it's not so gently used anymore. You can still screw in extensions if needed.

Will take $3,000 for it....

Post Likes
    If I was still in the trade and could use it Not an issue. Retired 3K goes towards the boat!

Trade school and take the writeoff of list price!

7. Likes dieseldude liked this post.