Thread: Why warning labels don’t matter

Post Likes

Why warning labels don’t matter

I didn’t even know what to say when I walked into a regular customers rental property and saw this... I was there for the furnace which was a whole other disaster but way safer than this... I guess this is how you turn a $500 water heater into a $500,000 insurance claim..... lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    That stuffs flammable? Who knew?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Keep it warm it lights easier!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

4. Likes crazzycajun liked this post.
    Post Likes
    But it's a nice flat surface for storing stuff.

Also, that water connection looks like a flexible gas connector but it's hard to tell because it's blurry.
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

Site member map HERE!

Post Likes
    How stupid am I. I never knew they made charcoal fired water heaters. Man, learn something everyday on this site. Thanks guys!

7. Likes BBeerme, Zamoramax, Bombboy90 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I think I figured it out... It’s a two stage water heater. When they’re taking multiple showers and the water heater can’t keep up with the demand and after it fires constantly for a half hour or so eventually the draft hood gets hot enough to melt the lighter fluid container thus dumping lighter fluid onto the burners and providing way more btus to help it recover quicker. Lol

9. Likes crazzycajun, tjrobb liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatsolutions View Post
    I think I figured it out... It’s a two stage water heater. When they’re taking multiple showers and the water heater can’t keep up with the demand and after it fires constantly for a half hour or so eventually the draft hood gets hot enough to melt the lighter fluid container thus dumping lighter fluid onto the burners and providing way more btus to help it recover quicker. Lol

Like nitro fuel injection.
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

Site member map HERE!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatsolutions View Post
    Well that was interesting Lol