Thread: Suplly Air Temperatura - psychometric chart

Post Likes

Post Suplly Air Temperatura - psychometric chart

Good night dear

I ask you to forgive my English, I am improving it.

And I am developing in particular a thermal load application following the standards of the Brazilian norm. However I have a serious difficulty in formulating the calculation of Supply Air Temperature through the psychometric chart.

Does anyone have any content in which I can find tName:  WhatsApp Image 2021-03-22 at 13.30.06.jpeg
Views: 398
Size:  254.0 KBhis formula?

Thank you very much.

Post Likes
    Welcome aboard andregsr you will like it here. Sorry but I don't understand what formula you are looking for. Can you be more specific?
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

3. Likes andregsr liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thank you friend!

I look forward to helping the forum with Chiller questions (mainly from Carrier).

My current question is whether there is a way to calculate Supply Air Temperature manual.

The method I know is through the psychometric chart, drawing a line in the SHR (Sensible Heat Ratio) and when touching at 90% relative humidity, locate the desired temperature.

Post Likes
    I'm not sure what formulas you would need to achieve whatever it is you want but it does sound like you are going to need some psychrometric formulas.
    There are many different formulas depending on what you're trying to find certain properties & some of them are very complex & extremely difficult if not impossible to reverse.
    Take a look at this site & let me know if there is any one conversion in particular where a formula would help you: https://www.oceanhvac.com/psychro/
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.