Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ultimate Party

Post Likes
    You know never once did it occur to me your name is Salt Lake City tech. Not until I wrote out SLC did it hit me in the face like a Mack truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes slctech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhenergy View Post
    You know never once did it occur to me your name is Salt Lake City tech. Not until I wrote out SLC did it hit me in the face like a Mack truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hell of a truck those Mack's are! LOL

Post Likes
    Why don't we just make it a real party and do Vegas?? Not much further than Denver really.

Plus, most of us know that the airport is quick to the strip. With the tram, Uber, etc....we could all get around real easy and it would be a blast.

Also, I know Vegas real well, I can be quite the tour guide .
    "Life, Liberty, and Levin!"

5. Likes Unlimited1 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Vegas is good for me, too.

7. Likes Adlerberts-Protege liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The way I've been feeling the last tw weeks or more I'm afraid that any chance of me going on such a road is out of the question. I'm humbly dropping out.

I'm being forced to keep an airline ticket to go back home to visit family. I believe I'll check it out and see if I could sell the ticket. Most likely not. But a road trip in that case where I'm not on a schedule would work.

It's a tough way to relearn empathy again. It appears I Iost it at some point growing up. I'll stay in the background seeing your progress and highlights of the adventure.
    Nate Certified

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lrussell View Post
    The way I've been feeling the last tw weeks or more I'm afraid that any chance of me going on such a road is out of the question. I'm humbly dropping out.

I'm being forced to keep an airline ticket to go back home to visit family. I believe I'll check it out and see if I could sell the ticket. Most likely not. But a road trip in that case where I'm not on a schedule would work.

It's a tough way to relearn empathy again. It appears I Iost it at some point growing up. I'll stay in the background seeing your progress and highlights of the adventure.
    You are ruling out all of spring and summer?? We don't know when this is happening.
    "Life, Liberty, and Levin!"

Post Likes
    This is the first time in a long while I have logged in here. Keep me posted. My.02 is for lass of a metro or city location however I know a guy with a beach house on Long Island. He's a hippy but married to a queen
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123