+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roto flex pizza oven maintenance

Post Likes

Roto flex pizza oven maintenance

Hey. I'm a hvac reefer guy. My pizza customer has 2 places with roto flex ovens and wants to pay for maintenance but I know the machine. I'm in big heating so gas is a norm to me. He showed me the door chain. Thanks

Post Likes
    Are you saying there's a door issue ?

Post Likes
    Not an issue now but he says it needs regular maintenance. I'm looking for info of what to maintain. Thanks

Post Likes
    Just looking through their website, now, they seem to have a lot of one-off equipment. If you were I or I was you, Monday, I would call RotoFlex and give them the model and serials of those units. Explain your experience in the industry and I am sure they would be more than happy to email you the appropriate maintenance list, IOM, and parts list, or at least if not them directly, they could assist with locating the distributor in the region that could supply the information needed. Worth a shot.

Post Likes
    Thanks that's what I was thinking. The guy has someone to fix it from far away. He is doing extra maintenance in 3 places on refrigeration that I do. I won't turn down any extra labor. I learn new products all the time. I'm selling him a ductless unit at the nj shore house In may. I'm sitting at a table in the pizza place and he requests I do the extra and I'll pay you. Answer is always yes I'll give a price Monday.

Post Likes
    This is a problem that occurs with the oven in my shop, as it needs regular maintenance so as not to experience something like that.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in