+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tea anyone?

Post Likes
    I love black tea in the mornings, if I don't drink it's like my day didn't start. Also in 2019 I visited my friend at his property in Spain and I tried real Moroccan tea there, amazing! Sometimes I do it after dinner, it calms the stomach down very well after oily food especially.

2. Likes R600a, Turtleman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikedo View Post
    I love black tea in the mornings, if I don't drink it's like my day didn't start. Also in 2019 I visited my friend at his property in Spain here and I tried real Moroccan tea there, amazing! Sometimes I do it after dinner, it calms the stomach down very well after oily food especially.
    Also I take 1 cappuccino in the morning at around 11 am. I started to do so when I realized that coffee helps me with my headaches and migraines. But I also feel that I became addicted to it, I start to crave coffee every morning. Never thought that a drink can make you addictive to it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamoramax View Post
    Monster. The white can. I quit for over a year. Was on just coffee then covid hit and my cheap $1 7/11 coffee was to difficult to get each morning. So the elephant on my back won. Im trying to quit again..
    Be careful with Monster drinks , they put my cousin in the Hospital for a day

I dont remember the specifics , but too much of that stuff will cause harm

I remember him complaining of muscle aches , then next thing he was in the ER

5. Likes Zamoramax liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Earl Grey. Hope that doesn't make me a snob......

Post Likes
    I don't golf

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Where did you go in India?

PHM
    -------
    New Delhi Agra Bombay

Post Likes
    Lucky bastard , I've never been outside the Country

I get motion sickness terrible

I'd have to walk there

Post Likes
    Taj Mahal is a site to see. Solid marble I actually walked down stairs to the lower tombs. A actual echo chamber.
    Hello Hello Hello

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikedo View Post
    Also I take 1 cappuccino in the morning at around 11 am. I started to do so when I realized that coffee helps me with my headaches and migraines. But I also feel that I became addicted to it, I start to crave coffee every morning. Never thought that a drink can make you addictive to it.
    I drink about 2 cups of coffee a day in the cool months so I will be winding down soon. I found that I have to ween myself off it or I get a headache and only a cup of coffee with cure it. Never had a migraine but those caffeine headaches have to be close.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    I drink about 2 cups of coffee a day in the cool months so I will be winding down soon. I found that I have to ween myself off it or I get a headache and only a cup of coffee with cure it. Never had a migraine but those caffeine headaches have to be close.
    Yes, coffee is helping and at the same time not... If I drink 1 cup more a day I have hands shaking for several hours

R600a is offline Professional Member*/Membership Committee
    Hanging out with the mice behind the fridge talking bad about the roaches in the oven.
    Post Likes
    I'm trying a new tea today. It's called Black cask bourbon tea. Hopefully nobody's thinks I've been drinking whiskey on the job not that I really care.

Sent from the Okie state usin Tapatalk
    "Is this before or after you fired the parts cannon at it?" - senior tech
    I'm tired of these mediocre "semi flammable" refrigerants. If we're going to do it let's do it right.
    Unless we change direction we are likely to end up where we are going.
    "It's not new, it's better than new!" Maru.

Hanging out with the mice behind the fridge talking bad about the roaches in the oven.
    Post Likes
    That stuff's good. I drank it with three tablespoons of so-called raw sugar in a quart of tea with quite a bit of milk.

I'm tired of these mediocre "semi flammable" refrigerants. If we're going to do it let's do it right.

Post Likes
    For me, the choice of tea or coffee lies solely in terms of mood. I don't feel any special effect on my body. So when I get up in the morning I choose a drink according to my mood!

16. Likes R600a liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Yes Please

18. Likes R600a liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I just had Zaxby’s the other day, including the Iced Tea (Sweet Tea). I still say Milo’s is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Summer is just around the corner. Anyone know the secrets to good Sun Tea?

I know, seems pretty straight forward, but sometimes it seems really good, other times not so much. Is it better to do when it is hot, or does that not matter and is it just a case of few/no clouds. or is it better starting early or late. I'm thinking starting early so the sun is entering a jar at an angle, same affect as sun coming through a window, more angle more sun.

Post Likes
    I am going to have to look into it. I have never had it.

Post Likes
    If you have never had Sun Tea it has a flavor you can never get through conventional brewing. You drink it over ice so that may be why you have never had it as didn't you say you only drink hot tea.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    If you have never had Sun Tea it has a flavor you can never get through conventional brewing. You drink it over ice so that may be why you have never had it as didn't you say you only drink hot tea.
    Yeah I have drank iced tea but it's just not really my thing. I'm always interested in trying new things though.

Post Likes
    I'm going to read this article tonight but I have found that this website has never steered me wrong so I expect this is a good recipe even though it is not traditional. Quite a few of my wife's most famous recipes are from this site. And she is by the way one of the best cooks ever.

https://drinks.seriouseats.com/2012/...is-better.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in