+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Richmond, VA - Residential HVAC Service Technician Needed

Post Likes

Richmond, VA - Residential HVAC Service Technician Needed

We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to add to our team. All experience levels are welcome. Those with experience in refrigeration, plumbing, and/or electrical have a higher value. Must be willing to always learn new skills as we take on a variety of complex jobs. Communication and customer service skills are also needed. Though sales are rewarded we place technical accuracy above sales. Honesty and integrity is our number one quality, which makes us highest ranked in customer satisfaction.

I’ve worked at Automatic Climate for my entire career and can attest to their integrity and skill. More than half the team members have been with the company for over 20 years, so it’s a great place to work for especially if you want a good work/family life balance. We’ve served Richmond since 1983 and delivered excellent service to our growing network of customers. Most of our business comes from residential clients, but we also have a significant portion of light commercial and retail clients as well.

- Competitive hourly pay with monthly bonus, opportunities for overtime if desired (PM me for details if you are interested in the position)
    - Health benefits
    - IRA retirement options
    - Paid vacation and holidays
    - Most Federal holidays paid off
    - Monday-Friday work week, except when on call
    - On call schedule is rotating, typically every 3 weeks in summer and 5-6 weeks in off-season. - Calls typically stop at 7PM, so no extreme after-hours service calls
    - Take home truck fully stocked with inventory and major tools, such as recovery machine, vacuum pump, and torch kit
    - Support staff for technical assistance, parts ordering, inventory, and estimating

Post Likes
    hello everyone i am new here

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in