+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need to empty out the basement

Post Likes

Need to empty out the basement

Got to get rid of some stuff, one way or another, so figured I'd give this a shot. I'd prefer to sell locally(lebanon/Lancaster/Berks County Pa) to avoid shipping if possible, but still willing to consider any offers even if outside of area. Depending on situation may deliver or meet up half way. Accepting Paypal or cash as payment. All parts are unused, though may have been around for a while. Tools are used with the accompanying wear, but in working order unless otherwise stated. I have a bunch of this and that, will list things as I get can get to them over time. I may or may not list prices for some of these things, if interested make an offer.

Bristol Compressor
    PRICE:$500.00

Hilti TE5/with pictured bits
    $150.00

Fan/Blower motors (7 total motors)
    PRICE:Make an offer

Grundfos Cirulator Pumps(3 each)-Type UP15-18 BH5(P/N 59896186-Replaced by P/N 59896118)
    PRICE"125.00 EACH

Post Likes
    Jill Biden probably feels the same about emptying out the basement! ;-)
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein

Post Likes
    Someone should grab that Hilti that's a fair price you're asking.

Post Likes
    Is the circulatory pump still available? I'd be interested in talking with you more about getting one if so. My desuperheater circulating pump went out on my geothermal.

Post Likes
    Yes, still available. Sending you an email

Post Likes
    Good news! I emailed you at the email address that was listed in your profile. Not sure if that was accurate or not, but I don't have my address in my profile at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in