+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Water furnace error on stat

Post Likes

Water furnace error on stat

Just went on a water furnace for maintenance and an error code. Asked what code was , don’t remember. It takes a couple days to show up but if reset system and turn fan from auto to on error doesn’t happen ?? Maybe a drain issue ? Drain was slimy but not holding water in pan. Loop needed juicing. Added maybe a pint to get back up to 30 psig. 18* temp drop (air). Without knowing the code I’m really at a loss. And why with fan on instead of auto would error go away. Been running fine for a month keeping setpoint.
    Water furnace. Ndv049h111ctloan. 161100380
    White Rogers / water furnace tstat. 1f83-0431
    Any ideas?

... sitting in the Hollywood Hawaiian Hotel, listening to the air conditioner hum
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by actech2 View Post
    Without knowing the code I’m really at a loss.
    yeah, us too.

The great professors of the art are not immune from the malignancy of matter and the eternal cussedness of inanimate objects.

Post Likes
    Lol. Figured why I didn’t get a response. As cruddy as drain was I just wonder if running blower continuously help stop it ? Who knows. Told them to run it in auto and call me with error if it occurs again.

Post Likes
    If they don't tell you about the bug anymore, then everything works fine.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in