Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modified Handtruck - HVAC tool/material

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    Thats the cost of the education!

You never did that
    I remember as an Apprentice(glorified title as I was just a goofy assed helper). The Tech and his helper(me) removed 3 -3 ph, cond fan motors. That Tech wasn't as smart as he thought he was because he left me alone and I wanted to look busy so I "cleaned up" all 9 of those wires by removing the "tags" and pre-stripping those 9 wires. When the Tech came back and saw my handiwork he asked me if I knew which wire went to which wire of the motors w/o the "tags". I stammered out some stupid answer and he said something about "The Lord" or it might have been "Jesus Christ".

As a side note, 2 years later that Tech opened up his own Business and 1 year after that he hired me as his only employee w/ a title of Service Manager.

2. Likes CHAINIK liked this post.
    Post Likes
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygDegUIARDRAg

I'm not sure if this link works, I'm not familiar with interwebbing forum functions. I loved these tool boxes, i had one loaded up for install and one for service. They were cheap and i didn't completely murder them. I then had a couple of buckets with organizer lids and a yard wagon for pumps, reclaimer, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12