+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Daikin Service Checker

Post Likes

Looking for Daikin Service Checker

Looking for a decent priced service checker new enough for VRV4.

Post Likes
    You could buy (rent I think) a s
    Serrvice cheker III/IV at your local Daikin official service plus the software or to buy a Monitoring tool also from Daikin, cheaper and easier but a little more simple.

Post Likes
    They’re hard to find. We’re a Daikin office and we will not sell or rent you it. They’re very expensive and it’s a way for us to make money as in you have to hire us and 9/10 times it leads to the customer calling us directly haha (it’s all business boys)

Also the service checker spits out an incredible amount of data and it’s all gibberish if you don’t know what you’re looking for or have previous experience. IE the valve steps won’t mean anything unless you know what they should be at, max steps etc..

If you do find one and don’t understand the data you can record the data and send it to Daikin, I think it’s $500usd and they’ll look through it and send you a report back

Post Likes
    I have a service checker 3 for sale.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in