+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taylor 794 1ph air 2017

Post Likes

Taylor 794 1ph air 2017

This machine is in a truck. The machine is powered by a 21kw diesel generator. The machine will operate normally, but after being idle for about 10minutes in between stops, it will shut down when you start to draw product. All lights go off and it beeps. I found it will work if I push auto on both sides and push mix ref. Any help is appreciated.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shugs1 View Post
    This machine is in a truck. The machine is powered by a 21kw diesel generator. The machine will operate normally, but after being idle for about 10minutes in between stops, it will shut down when you start to draw product. All lights go off and it beeps. I found it will work if I push auto on both sides and push mix ref. Any help is appreciated.
    The voltage is dropping below what the soft tech control needs. The generator is not big enough to keep voltage above 198 vac.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in